𝟎𝟐𝟎. Patrol

Hi guys, so so sorry for not updating I've js been going through some shit these last weeks😔🙏
also this chap is gonna b SHORT cs i didn't know what to write when i was at like 1000 words n i just wanna get it over with

Hi guys, so so sorry for not updating I've js been going through some shit these last weeks😔🙏also this chap is gonna b SHORT cs i didn't know what to write when i was at like 1000 words n i just wanna get it over with

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ 11.56 P.M., SUNDAY NIGHT⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

What's up danger (with Black Caviar)Blackaway, Black Caviar
"1:01 ━❍───────── -3:42, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

‧͙⁺˚* MILES・༓☾

"Ayo, mami!" I call out to Clara, knocking on the bathroom door. She'd been in there for a while, after she smelled olives, which she hates with all her might. "You a'ight in there?"

I didn't get an answer, I only heard the faint sound of the water running, then something I think was Clara gurgling water in her mouth, and then, finally, she came out. "I'm fine. I think I'm getting sick, though." She sighs deeply, wiping her mouth with her sleeve shirt as I can see a hint of.. Concern, I think, on her face.

I frown, putting a hand on Clara's lower back as I walk past her, and stand in front of the sink to throw some cold water into my face, as I was feeling pretty fucking tired. "Damn, for real? You gonna be okay to come on patrol with me, though?" After I glance at her for a second, I sigh and turn back to the mirror, checking my twists.

"Of course. I know what you're trying to do, it's not gonna work." The attitude? She glares at me for a moment, before slightly raising her eyebrows, and tilting her head to the side, which looks— Oddly attractive. "Do you genuinely dislike me, or something?"

Fuck no. I immediately turn to look at Clara, wanting to know she was joking. Why would she even think something like that? "What? Clara, you, are crazy." After I roll my eyes at her, I walk out of the bathroom and sigh as I slump down into the couch. "If I genuinely disliked you, best believe I wouldn't be living here."

Even though it was the honest truth, Clara doesn't seem to believe me completely. Crazy how she could even think for one second I didn't like her. It kind of makes me feel betrayed, for real. "Promise me. 'Cause, Miles, you've been acting so weird these past few weeks." She sighs, looking at me with a slight pout on those red lips.

The way she was frowning at me while crossing her arms over her body was just so.. Goddamn attractive. Even though I shouldn't be thinking about one of my best friends like that, I am. Clara's fine, anyone could see that. But she's also just a good and nice person. Her personality is great, even though she can be a bit oblivious sometimes.

"Hello, Miles? You there?" Clara asks me, raising her eyebrows at me as she sits down next to me, trying to catch my attention.

I blink a couple times, regaining my focus and actually listening to Clara, instead of just looking at her and talking to myself in my mind. "Hm? Yeah, ma. I'm there. Just had a long day of talking to dudes I don't like, you know? Especially that Lucas dude, he's so annoying." I roll my eyes, partially because I indeed, genuinely hated Lucas, but also because of the fact Clara gave him her number. I mean, did she learn anything from the Chuck situation? If Lucas lays one finger on her without her wanting it, I'm gonna—