Meeting Up (Finally!!)

Sqaishey's POV

"Sqaishey!" Stampy yelled as I stepped off of the train. I looked around and found his face in a sea of people, and ran towards him. I dragged my bags behind me, and then eventually reached him. "Oh, my god," he whispered when I approached him. He stared at me, and I was immediately scared I had done something wrong.

"What?" I asked him. He stopped staring at me.

"You're even more beautiful in person than you are through Skype," he said. I blushed and turned my head.

"You're too nice," I said as he led me to his car. I hopped in the passenger seat, and he drove us to his apartment. He said it wasn't far, 10 minute drive from the train station. We talked the entire away about rubbish, but we were laughing, as usual. Wait, was there a usual? I mean, I had known him for 7 days, but still.

Stampy's POV

I was in love with her. The way she talks, the way she laughs, the way she smiles. Wait, no, Stampy! You and her, just friends. That was it. How it was going to stay. We continued to chat, and then we pulled up to my apartment. I took her bags out of the back and carried them up the stairs, her following behind me. I opened the door, and Squid greeted us.

"Well, finally getting to meet the beautiful Sqaishey he won't shut up about," Squid joked. I slapped him on the arm and carried her bags into our spare bedroom. I heard Sqaishey and Squid talking, and then they started to laugh. I heard Squid start to make some tea, and then I walked back into the living room. Sqaishey was sitting on the couch, minding her own business. I sat down next to her.

"Hi," she said as I sat down. I smiled and looked at her. "What?" she asked me. I smiled and looked away.

"Can I talk to you, outside for a second?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded, and I led her out to the balcony. She sat down in one of the chairs, and I looked at her. "Sqaishey, I-" I stopped because I was afraid of her reaction. I knew she didn't like me back, but... "I-I, I think I'm in love with you," I managed to get out. She looked shocked, and then she stared at me.

"Stampy," she said. "I... I don't know what to say." I hung my head. I had ruined it. I had ruined our friendship for good, and she would hate me for life. "The only thing I can think to do is-" she stopped and stood up. She looked at me, and then she kissed me. I kissed her back, and we just kissed for what seemed like forever, but was probably only about 3 seconds. When she pulled away, she was blushing. I felt my cheeks become warm, and then she looked at me.

Sqaishey's POV

"I love you, too," I whispered after I had pulled away from our kiss. I had just kissed Stampy, and it was awesome. Maybe he was the one, maybe Stampy was the guy I was destined to be with. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, like something was wrong, but I set it aside. I loved Stampy, and he loved me.

"Well, then," he said. "I guess that means we're dating, or...?" I laughed at his confusion, and then finalized it.

"Yes, me and you are now dating," I said. He smiled, and then led me back inside. "Where's your bathroom?" I asked him. He laughed, and then directed me. I shut the door, and I heard Squid and Stampy talking.

"So? What happened out there?" Squid asked Stampy. I heard Stampy sigh.

"Me and Sqaishey are officially boyfriend and girlfriend," Stampy said very matter-of-factly.

"They grow up so fast you don't even miss em'," Squid said. I heard them start to laugh, and then I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I opened the door, and Stampy was standing there, waiting for me.

"I'm gonna hit the hay," Stampy said. "It's a little late, and I have to record in the morning." I nodded, and he walked off to his bedroom. I went into the spare bedroom he had shown me earlier, and I changed into my pajamas. I pulled the covers back and laid down, a very happy Sqaishey.

Stampy's POV

I had a girlfriend, and not only was she funny and smart, she was a YouTuber. I logged onto YouTube and scrolled through some of her videos. She really had a happy voice, and it wouldn't take much for her to become big. I turned my phone off and laid down in my bed, and fell asleep happy.

I woke up to a piercing scream coming from our spare bedroom. Sqaishey was in there, wait?

"Sqaishey!" I yelled. I pushed the covers off of me and ran into the spare bedroom, to see Sqaishey screaming and kicking, at nothing. I ran over to her and held her shoulders down. "Sqaishey, it's OK, I'm here, everything is OK," I said in the most calming voice I could find in me. She eventually calmed down, and then she looked at me.

"He w-w-was trying to k-k-kill me, Stampy," she said. She was shaking, and I tried to comfort her. "He w-w-was going to k-k-kill you and S-S-Squid," she said. Who was he?

"Who was going to kill us?" I asked her. I saw a tear stream down her cheek. She started to shake more, and I crawled into the bed with her and held her. She started to calm down, and then she answered me.

"Aiden," she said. She closed her eyes and fell asleep in my arms, and I was happy she had calmed down enough to fall asleep. Who was Aiden? A stranger to me, but obviously Sqaishey knew him too well. And if he really made her this scared, who was he? Was he a murderer? A friend of hers? I pushed the horrible thoughts out of my mind and fell asleep with Sqaishey in my arms.

Once again, short chapter, but whatevs. I'm going to try to write some this weekend while I'm in my hotel room for my brother's wedding, but if the wifi is slow, it might not get updated until Monday. Anyways, thanks for reading!!!