A Happy Ending

Stampy's POV

I twirl Sqaishey's hair around my finger until she wakes up.

"Good morning, ducky," I say as she stretches. She smiles that beautiful smile at me.

"Morning, kitty cake," she says. I peck her on the lips as I stand up. She smiles and yawns, and then she looks at me. "Stampy?" she says as she stands up and walks towards me. I smile as her nose presses to mine.

"Yes, ducky?" I ask her as she wraps her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist, and she smiles.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" she asks me. I smile and press my lips gently to hers. She pulls away slightly, but our noses are still touching.

"Yes," I whisper. I move my arms so she is pulled closer to me. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She smiles, and then I feel her fingers play with my hair.

"Yes," she whispers. I smile as I press my lips to hers again. She kisses me back this time, and she pulls herself closer while pulling away from the kiss. She pulls away from our hug, and I sigh mentally.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I ask her. She laughs, and she shakes her head.

"That's a funny joke," she says as I wrap my arms around her waist from behind. She giggles and tries to pull away from me.

"Stampy, let me go," she whines as I laugh. I move my head and kiss her on the cheek. She smiles, and then she tries to push away from me again. I hold her tight, and then I pull her to the ground and start to tickle her. "No, Stampy!" she laughs. "No!" I tickle her more, and then she fights me off and runs in to the kitchen. I follow her, and I grab her from behind again.

"Sqaishey," I whisper into her ear. She smiles.

"Yes, kitty cake?" she says.

"I love you," I whisper. I turn her around and press my lips to hers, and we stand there, together, for what seems like an eternity. 

I have never loved anyone more in my life, and even though we have been through a lot, I would always love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END.

Okie, okie. No warning. 

But, there IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!!

I bet you're happier now.

But, this is, unfortunately, the end of this book.

But let me just say, this is probably the most fun I've ever had on the internet.

And it's going to continue!!!!

I have no idea what the next book is going to be called, but help would be appreciated!

Please leave ideas in the comments.

Or don't.

I don't really care.

Anyways, thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much for reading "Love is More Than Minecraft", and I'll see you later!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!