Messing Everything Up

Sqaishey's POV

"Sqaishey, oh Sqaishey?" Stampy said gently as he hovered over me. "Houston, we have pancakes." I open my eyes when he says someone has made pancakes, and he smiles down at me.

"Good morning, kitty," I say to him groggily. He giggles and kisses me on the forehead, and I smile and roll off of the- couch. I was on the couch. And then I remembered falling asleep on Stampy's shoulder last night, and I smiled at the thought. I walk into the kitchen behind Stampy, and I notice Squid standing in front of the stove.

"Good mornin'," Squid says in a Texas accent as I step into the kitchen. I giggle at him, and then he turns around with a pan. "Watch these skills," he jokes as he throws the pancake in the air, it flips, and then lands back into the pan. "Skills." I laugh, and then he flips the pancake into the air again. I hear a splat, and notice the pancake is on the floor. We all double-over laughing.

"SKILLS!" Stampy yells as we are all still laughing, and that just causes us to laugh even harder.

"Stamps, stop it," Squid fake-pouts, and we all start to calm down and are just giggling. "It's not funny!" he tries to say with a straight face, but then he starts to laugh as well.

Once we all calm ourselves down, Squid serves me and Stampy the pancakes he had made us.

"Mate, I never knew you could cook," Stampy mumbled with a face full of pancakes. I giggled a bit, and then Squid shook his head.

"Someone's gotta cook in this apartment!" he said, making me laugh more. Stampy swallowed his pancakes, and then I took a bite of mine. They were very good, very good indeed. Stampy stood up from his chair.

"Excuse me, I have to use the litter box," he said as he walked down the hall to the bathroom. I laughed, and Squid looked over at me. His smile turned into a serious face, and then he sighed.

"What's wrong, Squid Nugget?" I asked him as I cut another piece of pancake. He shook his head and stood up, walking to the living room. I stood up and followed him, worried that he was depressed. "Squid?" He turned around, and then looked at me.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked me, his face completely sincere. I nodded, and he walked out onto the balcony. I followed him, and when we were both out on the balcony, he looked at me.

"Squid, tell me what's up," I say as he stares at me. He shakes his head and rubs his face.

"I... Uh... Wanna talk to you about what to get Stamps for his birthday!" he says, obviously lying. I stare at him, and he sighs.

"His birthday isn't for another 3 months," I say, making him look down at me again. He paces the balcony, looking very stressed over.. Something.

"I'm in love with you," he whispers as he takes both of my hands. "And since you're with Stampy, I need to leave. Sqaishey, I can't take this anymore, and I'm sorry." I stare up at him, and he let's go of my hands. I'm shocked. I take a step back, and he takes a step towards me.

"No, Squid," I say as calmly as possible. "I'm dating Stampy.. I can't.. I can't-" he cuts me off by pushing his lips to mine, and I gasp. But, the worst part of this situation is not that I don't try to step away from him, nor is it that Stampy is watching the entire time.

The worst part of the situation is that I kiss him back.

I kiss him with all I've got, and sparks fly. I feel every feeling that I've ever felt with Stampy, but more. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me, and he puts his hands on my waist. Time seems like it stops, and when he pulls away, we're both pulled back into reality.

"No," I whisper as I see Stampy standing in the house, watching every thing that just went on between me and Squid. I pull away from Squid, running after Stampy. He storms down the hallway, into his room, and he slams the door. I hear yelling from inside, and I run my fingers through my already messed up hair. I just cheated on my boyfriend.

"Stampy," I plead to him as I hear glass breaking. "Please let me talk to you." I put my hand on the door knob and twist it, and his door comes open. His lamp is on the floor, broken, and he's sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

"F**k off," he mumbled as I walk in. "I want nothing to do with you! Go back to the guy you obviously love!" he screams at me, breaking my heart even more. I had just killed him.

"Stampy, please let me explain," I plead as a tear rolls down my cheek. "Stampy, please." He looks over at me from his bed, and then he stands up and walks towards me. I look up at him, and he looks down at me.

"Why, Sqaishey?" he whispers. "Why would you do that to me?" I shake my head and look away from him, not wanting him to see me cry. He puts his hand on my shoulder, and then he takes it off and cups my face with both of his hands.

"No," I say. "Don't look at me." He ignores me and moves his hand so I have to look up at him.

"I love you, Sqaishey, but.." he trails off as Squid walks into the room. Stampy lets go of me, and stares at Squid.

"Stamps, I'm leaving," he says. "Don't bother to call." Stampy gives him a hard stare, and then Squid walks back down the hallway, and I hear the front door close.

"No," I say at a normal tone. "No!" I start to run down the hall, after Squid. And then I look back and see Stampy, standing there. Is this really what I want?

"Sqaishey," he whispers, but even from all the way at the end of the hallway, I hear him. Tears well up in his eyes, and then he goes back in his room and shuts his door. I hear it lock. I sigh, and then walk back down the hall and knock on Stampy's door.

"Stampy, please unlock the door," I say. He ignores me, and I close my eyes and knock on the door again. He still ignores me. This is it.

I finally screwed it all up.

-------------------------------------

🐱+🐤=?

🐙+🐥=?