why me

Seymours pov (trigger warning) ⚠️
It's just been getting better and better. More and more people keep coming in buying stuff because of Twoey (Audrey two). On top of all this I had become famous I didn't like it but I was. It feels weird but it happened all because I found some weird plant.

Hey how are you. - Seymour

Tired mostly, if you don't mind my boyfriend is coming by sometime. - Audrey

Why would I mind if you like him I'll be fine with him. - Seymour

Oh yeah that makes sense I guess. - Audrey

Is everything ok with you and your boyfriend. - Seymour

Yeah, well no by it doesn't matter I should go do something else. - Audrey

I wanted to continue the conversation but she seemed to not care for that. She walked away and started to cut the thorn's of the roses . It was a job everyone hated and only did as a punishment or if personally was upset. I don't know what this has to do with anything but it's something. I went back to work confused about everything but whatever. Through out the day people kept calling me that plant guy that was on the radio. I was sick of being called that it's like I am only that way. By the end of the day I wanted to just sleep for 1000 years, after confusing myself with nonexistenting terrible facts and just a long day at work. I went outside to throw out stuff when I saw a motorcycle Show up . It seemed out of place like a candle in the ocean, it seemed to good for this part of the city.

Hi hello there I am here to see Audrey my name is Orin Scrivello. - Stange man

Sorry I am late doctor I was getting ready for our date. - Audrey

Doctor? - Seymour

Oh must have forgotten to mention he is a dentist. - Audrey

Wait I have heard of him before, he is the world's most brutal dentist after all. Or atleast in skid row after all. It felt even more off putting that he was in his uniform but just had a jacket over it, like that's going to fix everything. I would be lying if he didn't make me think he was one of the fruity guys I have ever seen.

Oh yeah doctor this is my co-worker, he's on tv.- Audrey

Oh I know you you're that plant guy.- Orin

Welp just to add salt to the cut. I already think he is terrible.

Oh I know you're name is Cedric,  no sam, no sal wait no.....- Orin

It's Seymour, doctor. - Audrey

Seymour? Do I know you from somewhere else by any chance?- Orin

Yeah you off offered me nitrous oxide (laughing gas) behind a garbage can -_- . - Seymour

Oh yeah I remember that , fun times. - Orin

Yeah totally (⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠) .- Seymour

Your funny here's my business card you should come by sometime.- Orin

Sure.- Seymour

He drove off and I just wanted to do never see him again. I am pretty sure it was the tiredness talking. But I was done with today oh so much. I went back and settled down by taking a shower and reading a book Audrey left me about 2 guys in love? It seemed like a out of place gift at the time she gave me it but I rather injoy Reading it. I have a phone mostly for work but I sometimes text Audrey .

(A is Audrey and s is Seymour) I'm lazy
S: how's your date
A:, nothing crazy just dinner.
A: what are you doing?
S: reading that book you got me about the 2 guys.
A:😄 that sounds fun.
S: bye I am going to sleep 💤.

It's a lie but I don't know what to do and she is on a date. I turned of my light and thought about love. I never really thought about it. I always just avoided the idea I was just known as the guy who dropped out to work in a plant store he grew up in.
Thinking about it I never really liked girls that much, sure they are pretty but I won't actually date one. Maybe I am gay and not the straight person I always thought I was.

Sup I am the creator
I am making some of these back to back
Some might take a while to make but I want to be consistent
Also the time is the present year in the story I forgot to add that
    Anyway have a good night or day when ever you read this:)