Going clubbing

Seymours pov ( trigger warning ⚠️)

At near the end of the day Orin walked in he looked all dressed up and like he was going somewhere important. Audrey knew it was time to in act on breaking up with him. She called me to the side and told me to tell him she's not here. Also that shes breaking up with him.

Hey Orin Audrey's not here she's breaking up with you. - Seymour

Oh really I don't care you need to get ready we are going to a club to get you a girlfriend 😉 . -Orin

Wait your not sad she's not your girlfriend anymore? - Seymour

Nope, she broke up with me yesterday. -Orin

Welp I should go get ready you don't mind waiting a while do you? - Seymour

Nope doesn't matter to me. - Orin

Orins pov

This is weird I don't know why but I don't feel bad about getting broken up with. I think I like Seymour ... Probably not he's just a friend I guess. But why do I feel bad at least some what bad. Well he did save me then I ripped out his wisdom teeth. And I offered to get this guy a girlfriend,why did I do that? I should just leave a note canceling and leave. That's a good idea let's leave right now. As I am about to leave I hear him walk back into the room. He's wearing a burgundy leather jacket,a black T-shirt and ripped jeans. Normal he wore jeans and checkered sweaters and sweater vests. Fine I won't leave right now I should stay.

Seymours pov

He won't really talk to me and stared at me when I walked back into the room. He looked almost flustered at me did I do something?

Hey Orin you ready to go? - Seymour

Oh yeah let's walk its not that far away! -Orin

Okay that makes sense. -Seymour

Yeah let's go now! - Orin

Welp time to go through with this crappy night. Is this a date or something like that? No, remember he's trying to get you a girlfriend. But what's the point I won't actually fall in love. I'm gay and this is point less. I should have just never agreed to this. Well it's to late now he got ready and is taking you to some place. I want to throw up , why did I agree to this I'm so dumb. All this for some guy who doesn't like me, why would I do this. I just want to leave, but I also want to stay just for .. him.
I want to hold his hand, I want to go on a actual date. But no I am to stupid to tell a guy I like him. It's probably to late and I'll be alone forever, I should have told him.

Hey are you okay. - Orin

Yeah just a little nervous, I guess . -Seymour

Yeah I get it I was nervous when I was finding a girlfriend for the first time. -Orin

Oh yeah same I suppose. - Seymour

Oh god why do I keep making it worse for myself. I hate this and we're not even there yet. Should i think it over better . Maybe I don't like him it's all just some weird thing in my mind. As we start to get closer to the place I see a brightly colored sign. It has the words the gutter? Audrey mentioned this place asa bad place but it doesn't look terrible so far. Orin walked in still leading the way. When I entered it was everything I expected. Bright lights and terrible music playing as loud as it could. Yep this place is terrible, why am I here. The floors are sticky like they have never been cleaned and there's garbage everywhere. Yep I want to leave this isn't worth it.

Hey can you find us a seat in going to get drinks. - Orin

Okay. - Seymour

I find a booth that doesn't have anyone sitting in it, looks like a good place to sit. I sit down and bring out my phone leaving my wallet in my pocket. I should text Audrey maybe she is here. No I shouldn't text her that's a bad idea I guess. I should just wait for Orin to get our drinks. It feels boring sitting there, I would think he left if I didn't see him yelling at the bartender. I felt out of place girls walking around flirting with all the guys and visa versa. Suddenly I realized someone was walking up to me , a short girl with black hair walking towards me. Maybe if I was straight I would like her but I'm not. All I felt was awkward , she was now running to the booth and sitting beside me. She had a big smile on her face and moved closer to me.

Hi I'm Jen, your that plant guy Seymour aren't you. - Jen

Uh yeah , do you need something? - Seymour

Your cute wanna go on a date or something? -Jen

Pardon me ? - Seymour

She moves closer to my face leaving only a small amount of space left. Oh god no wheres Orin please be here. I should just tell her I don't like her. Please I just don't want to be here.

Hey I got our drinks Seymour ! - Orin

Oh thank god I thought you left me here. -Seymour

Wait are you here with your boyfriend!? -Jen

Nope I'm just here with my friend, so leave us alone Jen. He's not interested in you! -Orin

Please visit the plant store some time! -Seymour

Sure cutie! - Jen

She walked away.... Why did I say that 😭 . I should actually leave right now!

Do you like her or something ? - Orin

Nope, not at all but it's one more person to visit the shop. -Seymour

Yeah, true I guess. I got you a apple cider, it's not very strong and I forgot to ask you what you wanted. -Orin

Oh thanks Orin. -Seymour

Okay so I finish the drink then leave! No that wouldn't be right. I'll stay for a while then leave. It's the good thing to do but i should tell him I'm gay.

So what girls your type exactly? -Orin

Oh I like guys, I'm gay. -Seymour

Oh cool ... Wait really? - Orin

Yeah sorry for wasting your time I just thought it would be fun to hang out. -Seymour

I can't believe you really are gay. - Orin

Well I'm going to leave now sorry for wasting your time , sir. - Seymour

That was fast but atleast that's over with. Nope I screwed up shit. Now I should stay in the basement forever and never leave. I live there now, I already did but I'll never leave it again.

*Time skip*
I finally got back to the store then I realized his motorcycle was still there , crap.  I went into the store and Locked the door ,welp I'm never leaving here.  I could have been acted better I just don't want to be there. I did over react and I have no excuse. I should have acted better than that. What's wrong with me seriously? Why does it have to be me?

Welp I'm sad
and this is truly a probably bad part