life why do you hate me so

Seymour pov (trigger warning)

After that terrible time I got back to the shop. A note was taped to the door:

Dear Seymour ,
I expect you to spill the tea about what happened between you two. I will not be late to work again I promise. I hope you feel better soon.
From
          Audrey!

I am so sick of this day I just want to sleep forever. I stared at the note about how to care for the space were my wisdom teeth were. Looking at it just took me back to that the dreaded time there. But I'd rather not think about it so I'll just sleep.

*Time skip*

I wake up like normal except a bunch of pain in my mouth. As I get out of bed wearing shorts and a old hoodie. I hear banging on the back door. I go to see Orin standing there he looked stressed and like he hadn't slept.

What are you doing here shouldn't you be at the hospital sir? -Seymour

Not really I was not terrible because you saved me. -Orin

That's good to hear sir. -seymour

Drop the sir thing call me Orin ~Seymour~ . -Orin

In a flash of light he was standing over me staring at my eyes not looking away once. What the fuck is going on how do I react!

Umm Orin what's going on. -Seymour

You saved me let me repay you. -Orin

No I'm okay no need to repay me. -Seymour

Yeah I should let's get you a girlfriend Seymour. You are always alone I know a place. We will find you a girlfriend.- Orin

I genuinely don't know whats dumber him thinking I'm straight or Audrey thinking he likes me. This is a terrible start to today.

Shouldn't you be in the hospital you almost died. -seymour

Believe it or not that's my seventh time that's happened. -Orin

Welp I got to go open up the store. -Seymour

Meet you in a few days we'll get you a girlfriend for sure. -Orin

I walk back into the building and get everything set up. Since I didn't want to dress in anything layered ,I wore a hoodie and jeans. I couldn't stop thinking about how he thinks I am straight , I don't want alot of people to know. Especially Mr Mushnik but Orin seemed like he knew.
I should go drink something and eat a granola bar or something before work.

*Time skip*

Audrey arrived at work on time today and won't stop asking questions. It seemed like she was hoping me and him were together. But he's her boyfriend why would she even want that to happen. Does she not like him or something.

He thinks I am straight Audrey. - Seymour

Really? - Audrey

Yeah he was here this morning and offered to help me get a girlfriend. - Seymour

Really,did he say how he would? - Audrey

Just that he knew some place. -Seymour

What he can't be taking you to the gutter! Can he? - Audrey

I'm guessing that's how you two met? - Seymour

It's a club and yes it is. -Audrey

Do you still want to break up with him today? - Seymour

Hell yeah! - Audrey

That genuinely caught me off guard, at this point I thought she couldn't swear. I guess she saw my confused reaction and the fact that she swore and went back to work. When I opened the door and a sea of people entered all hell broke loose. Twoey was as famous as ever on every celebrity magazine and important tv show. The rise of the one strange plant was staying and it just keep getting more famous as it was the topic on every ones mind. But the other question was , what is Twoey exactly. She looks like a Venus fly trap but moves like a animal or human. Even if I was the only one that knew what she ate I still didn't know what she was. Feeding her wasn't a problem since I would always find away to get the blood she needed. I have to keep this a secret from everyone. If it gets out Twoey drinks blood people will freak out. But for now the day was really busy. A constant chain of people taking pictures and buying plants. It was almost like the constant chain will never end. Someone always what to see the plant 24/7 , it never ends. People are starting to call me by my name and not the plant guy like before. Its peaceful almost, I don't favorite it but it's happening. And life you love me so.

Sup today was pretty weird but I am still making new chapters for now.
😁👍