Next moring ~ Carlos

The 6 a.m alarm woke me up this morning. Rupert my fitness couch nocks on my door.
„Hurry up!" he says ready to go for a run. Early morning run's are the best. I do love sleeping long but the duty calls.
Outside is no one which is good for us because otherwise we can't even walk five meters without getting stopped for pictures. After our run we do a small gym session. Rupert takes me to my limits every time. It's good to have him as a couch and a friend. He helped me a lot during my career in F1.
Completely wet I go back to my suite to take a big cold shower. The cold water runs down my body cooling me off. After the short refreshing I go out to dry my hair. I take a towel rub it over my hair a few times to get it dry. I get a message while putting on some new clothes.
„Meet you downstairs in three minutes!" I ready the message from Rupert. Later at the gym we agreed to eat breakfast together. I text him a „👍🏼" as a response.

On my way to the door I can hear noises from y/n room. I stop thinking if I should look after her. It didn't took long to make a decision. I make my way to her room slowly opening the door. . I see her sitting on the bed completely lost. I want to laugh but I hould it together.
„Ah look who is finally awake. I see you took the medicine." before I took her to bed last night I lay a few pain killers next to her with a glas of orange juice.
Her eyes meet mine when she notices me. Her eyes are caramel brown. Her hair matching her eyes and skin. Y/n hair is totally massy and it looks cute tbh.
„Could you not talk so loud please!" she snaps at me and her body falls back on the bed.
„Good morning to you too. Breakfast is closing soon so you better get your fat ass up if you want something to eat."  I remind her.
She doesn't say anything. Instead she just yawn's and turns around again.
„See you downstairs" I close the door and make my way to the elevator who takes me down to the breakfast area. I see Rupert already sitting on a table enjoying his eggs. I walk over to him and take place next to him.
„What took you so long?" Rupert is a person who is always puncture. He only is later if he has work to do.
„Sorry y/n interrupted me." I apologize
He looks at me shocked. At this moment I completely forgot to tell him about the situation last night.
„Yeah long story" At my answer he just smiles and takes another big mouth full of his eggs.
As I walk to the buffet there is a lot of tasty things like cinnamon rolls, pancakes and other sweet stuff like that. I wish I could take one of these but I have to follow my strict diet. So at the end all I can eat are eggs vegetables and bread with a bit of chicken on top. That's probably the price you have to pay if you wanna life your dream. As I sit next to Rupert again he looks at my plate to control everything. He looks happy but as soon as he sees the coffee in my hand he looks at me. I can tell on his face that he is not happy with it.
„It won't make be fat!" I take a sip of the coffee and he gives up. I already know that he will punish me later at the gym. I begin to eat and talking with Rupert about our days we'll spent here. We decided to stay a bit longer on Austria. It's a good country for training and cycling and get your head off. As we are talking y/n walks in. My head automatically looks up to her. She is wearing a normal white t-Shirt from me. All her clothes and stuff is still at the other hotel with Charles. Before she fall asleep yesterday I gave her a shirt of mine. It was long enough for her so she didn't have to wear a jeans underneath. Half of her legs are naked and I catch myself looking at them. Her hair was no more a mess. She did her hair in a bun. For the first time I see her face without makeup. Y/ns skin looks soft and clean. She is so beautiful even without all the makeup.

I put my hands in the air to show her where we are. She quickly sees the signal and walks over to us.
„You look awful!" I tease her. Rupert chokes at my comment while taking a sip of his juice. He looks to me and then to her.
„Hi. I am y/n." She ignores me and stretches her hand out. Rupert wipe's his hands clean and shakes her hand. I hate it when she ignores me.
„ Hi. I am Rupert. I am his training Coach and personal babysitter." If looks could kill he would be dead now. Y/n grin and sits next to me.
„Thanks for the compliment Carlos btw" Her attention is now back at me. Finally.
„No problem. Now eat something you need energy"
I can tell on her body language that she is not focusing on her food and everything around her. Y/n probably reflects all the thing that happened yesterday. I fell bad for her. Charles was a completely jerk and that he was drunk is not an excuse. But I don't wanna have to do something with it. They need to discuss that alone. I am not a babysitter for them.

Her phone who is laying with the display down on the table is vibrating like crazy. For good one minute it is buzzing. I am annoyed by the sound and y/n didn't even realized that her smartphone is going wild at the moment. I let my cutlery down and the sound brings her back to reality.
„Don't you wanna answer you thousand calls and messages" I say loud and instantly regretting it to talk to her like that.
„Oh uhm yeah sorry" she takes her phone and looks at it. I just snapped at her and she says sorry. This girl is to good for this world.
Idk why but I am longing to know who just terrorized her. I take a small look at her display and see the name „Babe ❤️" . Charles. Ofc who else would it be. She now looks even more sad. Rupert stands up and says „Okay guys I need to go back to work. See you later" With his empty plate he takes off. Thanks Rupert now there will be a awkward silence between us like always.

It silence was so loud that I have to brake it. I take a big breath and say „We are staying here for a few days. If you want you can stay with us." The last thing she needs is to be alone. I am not a big fans of having my teammates girlfriend staying at my hotel suite but its better for her.
„Oh... thanks. I will thing about it" She sound unsure. Maybe it was a stupid idea from me. It sounds like I want something from her which I don't.
I just smile at her and focus on my food again.
Not even two minutes later her mood is all of the sudden better. She lays her phone back on the table.
„You know what. Why not? I will stay with you guys!"
You can tell on my face that I wasn't expecting it.„Where is the mood Swing coming all of the sudden?"
„I need to get my head clean. To much happend the last few days." See look at me with a tormented smile.
„Okay?!" I look at her a bit scared because of the smile „But eat something! You need some power we are going to play squash later"