Freaked out ~Charles

Last night was probably the worst night I have ever had. I open my eyes laying on the bed only in shorts. My head is pounding like hell. I look next to me and see a empty space. She didn't came last night to the hotel? Where is she? I see her sweet rosa suitcase at the end of the bed. She really didn't came. I am such a fucking idiot! „ Your a fucking loser Charles" I say to myself. I grab my phone to see if she texted me. The only messages I got was from Andrea. He called me a few times. I realize that it is already 10 a.m. I should meet Andrea at the gym at 8 a.m. I text him that I am not feeling well and that we do a training tomorrow. I don't have time for training. I need to know where y/n is. That's my priority at the moment. I need to know that she is safe.

Y/n does not reply any messages I left her and I am getting worried. Maybe she did check in a other room last night. I dress myself real quick and immediately run down to the reception. At the lobby there is sitting a older woman on her desk.
„Sorry, did y/n y/l/n booked a other room last night?" The lady looks up to me and say
„ Sorry I am not allowed to give you that information."

This can't be. For fuck sake.
„Please you have to tell me she is my girlfriend." I beg her and my voice get louder so that the other guest catches our attention.

„Sir you need to calm down. I am really sorry that I can't give you that I information. I am just doing my job." She try's to calm me down which makes me even more angrier and nervous.

„Sorry but you don't know how important that is. I really need to know that she is safe."

The woman is annoyed by my talking.
„I already told you. This is for our guest safety."
There is no way she will tell me no matter how hard I try. I slam with one hand on the desk and leave. I search the whole hotel for her and still not a single clue where y/n is.
„Fuck!" I let out. A older woman walks out of her room looking at me.
„Sorry!" I say embarrassed. She doesn't say anything she just turns around and goes back to her room. I take a big breath. The only way I can get my frustration out is going to the gym alone. So I go back to my hotel room and change into gym clothes.
I put my headphones on and turn it to full volume. First I do some training at the weight bench. I lift up the weights and push myself to the complete limit. It is a good way to forget everything for a second.

After one hour I completely destroyed my body. I sit on the weight bench drinking some water. I look at myself in the mirror which is in front of me. I am disgusted. Who is this man? I see a loser who is about to lose his woman. I look down at the ground which is full with my sweat. I can't look at myself right now. I take a look at my phone hoping y/n replied to my messages. I go to our chat and see that she saw my messages.
„FUCK!" I shout through the whole gym. The whole people at the gym are looking at me and I feel embarrassed. It is the third time today that I can't control myself. It's a miracle that I am still at this hotel.
She saw my texts why isn't she responding? At least a „I am okay" or a „Leave me alone" even with that I would be happy at the moment. I just wanna now if she's safe.

„Sorry Sir?" A man taps on my shoulder from behind. I look at his shirt and realize it it someone from the hotel. Greta!

„You need to leave. Some people feel not really comfortable about you training here at the moment." He say in a Russian accent. Fuck my life! I stand up taking my bottle water and leave without saying anything. I can already see the newspaper headline
„Charles Leclerc freaks several times out at a hotel"

The last thing I can do is searching for her around the neighborhood. It's impossible to find her but I have a bit of hope. I will do anything to find her!