Golf teacher

Last night I just cried myself to sleep thinking of Charles and all our memories. We had some great moments together like that one time when we went to the beach at night and just talked or once he surprised me at work with a bunch of flowers.
After spending almost the whole day in bed I finally put myself together and went to the small bar in the hotel suite to eat some more chocolate.

I open the mini fridge and saw that there is no chocolate left. I curse and slapped the fridge door.
„Wow what is that about?" Carlos comes in the wrong moment into in. I try not to look at him because I look like a piece of shit.
„Nothing" I mumble.
„Don't tell me you cried again. I couldn't sleep last night because of you suffering." He walks over to me.
„Fuck you Carlos!" My eyes face him.
„Fuck you too muppet." Carlos takes a bottle.
„Sorry for having feelings."
„Okay stop the self-pity. It won't help you. Now put on some clothes we are going golfing." Carlos say's annoyed.
„I definitely will not go golfing with you Mister Spanish!" I provoke him. I am not in the mood and I also never played it. Tbh it's the most boring sport with billiards.
„I won't let you stay here only to crying in bed. Now change. I am waiting downstairs." He walks out ignoring me.

„Can you at least pretend to have fun. Your mood makes me aggressive." Carlos put some golf balls in his bag and you can feel that he is angry.
„I told you that I don't like this sport okay so stop blaming me!" I say kicking some grass.
„Stop doing that you are destroying the field. Now get in." Carlos points at the golf cart which is standing behind us. I always wanted to drive one of these thing. I walk over and take a seat on the driver side. I am looking for the keys but couldn't find them.
„Move!" his aggressive attitude makes me jump. In his hands he has the keys and I know no matter what I will say he wouldn't let me drive. So I move to the passenger seat and cross my arms.

We arrive at the first hole and Carlos begins. As he focus the ball his body isn't moving and I look at him. I never noticed his high. He is probably 2 heads bigger than me. His fluffy black hair falls down to the side and his lips are so freaking big. Carlos takes a swing and watches the ball fly. I try to follow but no chance. The golf ball is flying like no tomorrow.
„Look at that! Now it's your turn come on."
I walk over to him place the ball and put myself in position.
„What are you doing?" Carlos laugh at me.
„I am about to swing what else should I do?!" I face him.
„You look like a old man."
„Yeah maybe because I never played that stupid sport before!" I snap at him
„Let me show it to you" Carlos walks behind me.
„What are you doing Carlos?" his body is close to mine.
„Just shut up!" he lays his hand on mine and my knees start to shake. „ Now you take your hands like that." I feel his warm breath in my neck as he talks. We make a twist behind with our bodies and with a lot of power we hit the ball. The ball flies and I look after it.
„Omg this you see that?" I turn around and our faces are close to each other. Like very close. We look at our eyes for a second.
„Yes" he says. I take a step back. „You did great for your first time" Carlos also takes a step back.
„Let's go and find the ball" He sits in the golf cart and we both act like nothing just happened.

After good three hours of playing we went back to the country club.
„So you do this every week?" I ask him while we sitting on a table to drink something.
„If I have time yes. It helps me to relax." Carlos takes a sip of his water.
„I could never do that. No offense." I smile.
„come one you had some fun today" He Argument and he wasn't wrong actually.
„Maybe a bit." I try not to make it obvious.
„You unbelievable sometimes." he laugh and shakes his head.
„Thank you for today. Again. It was great." I look at him with a smile.
„I have to thank you for losing so I don't have to pay for the drinks." Carlso winks at me and takes a sip again.
I just roll my eyes and give him a middle finger. I should have never agreed to the deal.