Spanish ego

I open the gym door and see Carlos sitting on a bench wearing a thigh puma shirt and black sports pants. Charles has the exact same shirt as him. Without wanting I look at his muscles. Before I can watch more of him he sees me and smiles. He stands up and gives me a racket.
„You ever played squash?" He look up and down at me.
„A few times with Charles and his brothers" I say and he takes a few steps away from me all of the sudden. Did I said something wrong?
„Okay! I was going to let you win but now that I know you already played it a few times" he stops for a second to but his head ban on „ I will not give you a single point."
I look at him pissed. I am so ready to see him angry after the match. We enter the small glass box and start to play. The first few minutes I give him a few point so that later he is even more frustrated when he loses.
„Okay I think I am a bit to harsh on you" He winks at me happily. „No it's fine let's continue the game" The smile inside me goes so big. Charles showed me a couple of tricks so I know how to destroy Carlos.
He smashes the ball against the wall and I pushed the ball as hard as I can. Carlos tries to hit the ball but without success. He smiles at him and he goes „That was luck! Let's continue."
The next few points go to me and Carlos looks devastated. At the end I win the first game and we do a little break. We sit together on the bench and drink something.
„Your pretty good for a woman" He takes a sip of his water . He did not just said that. I look at him in disbelief.
„What did you just say? Just commit that I am better than you." I answer pissed.
„Let's play another round." He get up and steps back on the field. I follow him and we start again.

I win the match with a few points a head.
„So I am better than you that's so funny isn't it?" I give him smirk.
„I let you win. Otherwise you would be angry and I don't want  negative feelings around me" He says with his big spanish ego. I cuff at his answer „ I fucking beat your ass and you can't commit it. Why are you boys like that?" I roll my eyes.
„I could have beat you!"
„And why didn't you do it?"
„I already told you!"
„No Carlos. Your so arrogant when it comes to winning"
„You did not just say that!" He looks deep in my eyes.
„Oh someone is angry" I Imitat a crying face.
He walks over to me and a few inches separates our lips. My hearts start to beat really fast and my legs start to shaking. What is happening to me?
„Stop teasing me y/n!" He whispers and takes a look at my lips. I get caught up in the situation and don't stop teasing him „ Or what?" His eyes goes back to mine. I see his sweat running down on his face and his hair is messy. All of the sudden I find him attractive even though I am still with Charles. The Spanish boy steps back to gain a distance. Why is he always taking his distance?
„You don't wanna now it" He walks out of the box and packs his thing together. I am still standing in the middle of the field trying to realize what just happened. Did is just had feeling for Carlos? No! It's probably because the memories with Charles came up. Yes that's why!