CH 1

I just left the 10th place that is looking for a new hire. And just like the other nine, they took one look at my resume, saw my record, and kicked me out the door. There was no way I would get a job, not at this rate. At least Yn Rogers was never going to get one...

That's when it hit me. I was good with computers and could create a backstory in no time. I needed to figure out a fake name and recreate my resume. 'One more interview.' I told myself, 'One more, and then I'll leave everything I know behind and get a new identity.'

I walk up to the front desk and give my name. My appointment is in 5 minutes. I'm scared out of my mind.

"Yn Rogers"

I stand up and follow her to the office. Sitting at the desk is someone I know all too well. Nicholas Fury. Director of SHIELD. The reason I'm not sitting in a prison cell in an actual jail right now.

"Yn, what is it you wanted to see me about? Your check-in's not for another three weeks."

"I wanted to talk to you about changing my name."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"You know damn well why. All because of stupid HYDRA, I got thrown in juvie, and now Yn Y/m/n Rogers can't get a job. So I need a new name and background."

"Ok"

"Thank you"

"I just need your new name and your new background."

"Already done," I hand him a piece of paper.

"Ok, Hazel L/n, I wish you luck"

I walk outside, the first thing I see is a flyer that reads:

Avengers Needed Please Come To Avengers Tower For Interview And Combat Skills!!

Here is my chance.