Ch. 6

Steve's POV

After Bucky left, I went up to my room to grab a box, and ran back to the living room. I sat on the couch and opened the box. Inside was pictures from the 1900's, me as a kid, Peggy as a kid, us on their wedding day, and then the ones that hurt the most. Us with our daughter, Y/n Rogers. When I came out of the ice I was so upset I had missed basically her entire life, but when I found Peggy and learned that she had gone missing shortly after I crashed, I nearly lost it.

"Hey, d-Mr. Rogers" I hear behind me.

I turn around and see Hazel walking towards me.

"Hey, Hazel. And please, just call me Steve." I respond, "You going out somewhere?"

"Ya, I am. I have a therapy appointment, some shit happened to me when I was younger, so now I work on getting myself fixed."

"Oh, well I'm sorry, but just know I'm here if you ever want to talk."
"I will keep that in mind, thanks Steve."

"No problem"
"Who's that?" she asks pointing at Y/n's picture.

"My daughter, Y/n M/n Rogers."

"She looks beautiful, I bet she loved having Captain America as her father."

"Ya, she did. Every time I came back she wou-" I got cut off by her phone ringing.

"Shoot, sorry I've got to go. It was nice talking to you, Steve." She says while looking at her phone and walking away.

"It was nice talking to you, too, Hazel."

Yn's POV

As I walk outside, I bump into Bucky-who looks absolutely pissed.

"Hey, you ok?" I ask him.

"No, I talked to Fury about him not telling me you were in juvie from me, and he had the audacity to compare it to me not telling Steve you were alive and stuck in HYDRA. Он сука(On suka)" He replies.

"Ok, first calm down, your switching to Russian. Second, I'm gonna be seeing Fury, part of the deal, I'll talk to him about it, all right?"

"You don't need to do that, doll. In a way he's right. I'm barging into his office pissed that he didn't tell me where you were when he knew, but I've done the same thing to Steve for the past 7 years."
"He's not right, and I'm still going to talk to him about it. But I gotta get going. Пока, люблю(Poka, lyublyu)." I say, walking away.

"Пока, люблю(Poka, lyublyu)." He replies before walking inside.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, school and extracurriculars have been keeping me really busy. But anyways,shout out to @arid2283 for being the first person to comment and for their amazing book, Denial until the last minute. Go check it out.