Ch 3

"Thank you, Pepper, we'll take it from here." Tony says, kissing her cheek.

"Hello, Miss L/n, my name's Steve Rogers. Why don't you take a seat and we can begin." said my father.

I sit down.

*time skip to combat skills bc idk what they would say*

You, Steve, and Tony all walk into the training room, where the rest of the Avengers are standing

"Ok, you will be fighting Peter first, then moving up to someone harder to beat. It will continue like that until you are defeated." Tony said.

"O-ok..." I say, a little nervous.

Pietro's POV

I'm talking about Y/n with Wanda and Bucky. She's my girlfriend and apparently Bucky's niece, along with Steve's daughter, though Bucky says it would hurt him worse if he knew that she was in HYDRA and we had all left her there, so he doesn't know that me and Wanda know her or that she's even alive.

We are evaluating some new recruit today, so we are all in the training room waiting. Then Stark, Steve and the new recruit, though I can't see her face yet, all walk in.

"Ok, you'll be fighting Peter first, then moving up to someone harder to beat. It will continue like that until you are defeated." Tony told her.

"O-ok..." I hear her faintly say, sounding a little nervous.

Both Peter and her walk up to the ring, she has her back facing me so I still can't see her face. They start fighting. The fight lasts maybe a minute, before she has the kid pinned.

She lets him up and he walks to Stark, who gives him a "Nice try, kid" and has the next person go up. Me, Wanda, Bucky, and the rest of the avengers are all towards the back of the line, behind a total of 5 S.H.E.I.L.D agents. She defeats them all with ease, still not showing anyone in line her face. After defeating the 5th agent, she turns around and I see...

Y/N?!?!?!

Y/n's POV

After defeating my 6th person I turn around to see how many people I have left, something I haven't done yet. I see that now only is my dad here, but he seems to have found my uncle, boyfriend, and best friend. Yep that's right. Uncle Bucky, Pietro, and Wanda were all in line to test my skills. I see Pietro's shocked face, so I wink at him as a signal to keep quiet.

"Got anyone tougher?" I ask Tony.

"Yep, now your fighting Avengers." He replied

"Oh this should be good."

They all introduced themselves, and the order I would be fighting them in.

First was Hawkeye, he was a bit tougher but I still took him down pretty easily.

Next was Black Widow, who I could really tell had some training as she was almost on my level.

After her I fought Tony, who was in his Iron Man suit and was the easiest avenger so far.

Then I fought the God of Thunder, who tried to defeat me with a HAMMER that I just kicked away while he was swinging it and judo flipped him down onto the mat.

Up next I fought my dad, who proved to be a challenge even though he wasn't going 100%, obviously not wanting to hurt me not knowing about my serum.

Then I fought Pietro, who they introduced as Quicksilver. I know all his moves, though some have changed a bit and took him out in about 5 minutes.

Next was Wanda, who they introduced as Scarlet Witch. All I had to do was dodge her magic as I got closer and kick her legs out from under her.

Finally was my Uncle Buck, who they surprisingly introduced as the Winter Soldier. The shock must have been evident on my face, because dad said,"Don't worry, Hazel, he won't hurt you."

Good they thought I was scared of him, not that I was surprised and a little pissed that they still called him that... what they called him. We fought for a while. I could see it in his face that he was going to let me win like he did in HYDRA, throwing moves he knew I could easily escape and dodge. But I wasn't going to let them think that there was something I wasn't telling them. So I let him pin me.

"AND SHE'S DOWN! HOLY SHIT IS SHE GOOD!" I hear Tony yell.

They had a vote and everyone voted for me to join.

A/n: There we go a long chapter to make up for my short one