Chapter: 22

"Do you guys need anything else?" I ask Chaeyoung and Wooyoung who are really busy with the TV.

"No, just come and sit with us."

I listen to Wooyoung and join them on the couch, sitting between them. I take my bowl of popcorn and start eating them while looking at the horror movie.

They're crazy that they've chosen a horror movie at night. I was in the mood to watch a serial killer documentary.

"Guys, I need to tell you something," I announce.

"Go on." They answer simultaneously without looking at me.

I sigh and look at the TV. "My heat will start tomorrow, so it's better that you two don't come."

Now, I get their attention.

"What? Why didn't you tell me before?" Chaeyoung asks, leaning behind the couch arm and extending her legs to put them on my thighs.

I put my popcorn bowl up instinctively before putting it down and looking at her.

"I got busy with work."

"You have the pills, right?" Wooyoung asks

I look at him. "Yeah, I do. So yeah, I would like to be alone for these two days."

"Yeah, sure. But guys," Wooyoung straightens up his position, sitting cross-legged. "I've a question: have you guys ever wanted to have a mate while in heat?"

"I mean, even being in pills, we still have needing, which is why every unmated Omega always wants someone," Chaeyoung answers.

"That's true; I don't want a mate currently, but every time the heat comes, I do want someone to fuck me if I'm being honest," I add.

"Hmm, understandable. I thought I was the only unmated Omega who wanted that."

"No, it's not. Like Chaeyoung said, every unmated Omega want someone, and it's nothing wrong with it."

"So, do you guys want someone right now?"

"Well, I'm waiting for my special one — I hope my special one is Lisa — it's amazing to share your body and soul to them. And also, I'm 21 and I'm tired of being a virgin."

"Hey, you pronounced it like virgin is some kind of curse word." I knit my brows.

"Is it not?"

"No, it's not."

"You're only saying it because you're a virgin."

Ouch! That's hurt because I'm not.

"And you're only 19 which means I've been suffering from heat more than you. And now, I'm tired, and I want a mate ASAP."

"What if Lisa doesn't want you?" Wooyoung laughs, earning a kick on his knee.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," she angrily swears and I snicker.

"You don't have to kick me that hard." Wooyoung pouts while rubbing the spot, and Chaeyoung rolls her eyes back.

"And you didn't have to say this," she replies back.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Calm down, my children. Let's not fight." I joke.

"I was just kidding and she took it to another level." Wooyoung pouts cutely.

"Okay, so I think, both should apologize. Woo, you go first since you started."

He sighs. "Fine, I'm sorry, Chae." His voice doesn't seem apologetic.

"It's okay, and I'm sorry too." Her voice also.

Since both of them have calmed down, I get ready to ask my next question.

"So, I wanna ask you another question: did you guys ever had your heat in an unusual places?"

They think for some seconds before Wooyoung raises his hand.

"I had one," he yells enthusiastically, scaring both of us.

"Gosh, calm down, Woo. You have the entire night." I grimace, rubbing my poor chest where my heart is.

"Sorry," he apologizes, putting his hand down. "So, I was saying that I was really a careless type of Omega, and I didn't really remember my heat's date. It was my third heat, actually. I was in my room with an Alpha — he was very cute — and we were doing a project together. Suddenly, my heat came, and my heat sent him in rut. Damn, I would have almost raped if there hadn't been my brother, Hongjoong."

I stare at him, shocked. It would be very hard for him to get over that incident.

"I'm really sorry to hear it, Woo."

"Don't worry, everything's fine now, and I have become extra conscious."

"It's great, Woo. I hope you or any of us don't get in that situation in the future," Chaeyoung says, and I nod in agreement.

"Yes. Anyway, I have another thing to tell you."

"What?" They ask in unison.

"So, do you remember Choi San?"

"That cute guy?" I sense the excitement in Wooyoung's voice.

"Cute?" I taunt and he shrugs.

"He's cute so I called him cute," he says nonchalantly.

"Well, he's not wrong though," Chaeyoung adds.

"Hmm, anyway, you know what he said?"

"We don't live with you, Kook." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes.

"Woo, you know he finds you very beautiful," I say enthusiastically and watch his reaction.

His face turns scarlet. "W-what are you eve-even talking about?"

I smirk. I've never heard him stutter. "He follows me on Instagram, and apparently, he saw the picture I uploaded on sunday when three of us went to the park."

"What about me? Did he not find me beautiful?" Chaeyoung sounds a little offended. Gosh, very self-centered!

I decide to ignore her and look at Wooyoung.

"The thing is, he was very curious about you and asked me if you were single," I squeak like a little girl.

I see Wooyoung getting lost. Maybe he's fantasizing about their future together with lots of babies.

"How many kids did you deliver?"

He snaps out of his pondering. "What?"

I clear my throat. "You were thinking too deeply so I thought you have already had children with him," I taunt.

"Ha... ha... very... funny." He answers bitterly. "Tell him that I'm not free. And also, tell him that I have very high standards in Alpha,: he says proudly.

With little bit of laugh, jokes, swearing and stories we end our night around midnight. Both of them went home so I decided to take rest, because tomorrow will be a hectic day.

——

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 💕

See you next week❤️