Mikage

Dad was currently still asleep. It was 7:20 am. The reason I woke up early was to go meet my aunts.
Mairu and Kururi.
They had lessons at this dojo. I haven't met them so I think it's a perfect time for them to meet me! They are going to be in for a surprise.
"This is it." I look at the places called Rakuei.
It was now 7:55. Darn I didn't check out what time it opened. Then a lady and 2 other men came my way. The woman with short brown hair opened the door. She looked over at me,"Is there something you need?"

I smiled,"Why yes I need to know if Mairu or Kururi will be here today."

"They will and who are you?" She asked showing me inside the gym.

"I am Aya, Mairu and Kururi's niece." I say casually.

I looked around the gym it was quite nice. Maybe I should come here...wait I never asked the lady her name. Turning back around the lady came at me with a fist. I slide down and dashed away from her.

"Your Izaya's daughter?!" Why are you here!" She glared.

Her reaction was different I liked it.
Wow she was going to attempt to hurt me.

"Wow your cool." I laugh.

She started to come at me again I didn't feel like fighting. I quickly set myself on fire. She stopped herself from coming closer.

"I don't feel like fighting you. I came her to see my aunts not you." I say.

Turning off the flames before the smoke detector goes off. I go sit at the front door to wait for my aunts.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Mikage." she said going to the back to get changed.

Mikage. I feel like I know that name from somewhere. I thought about it but nothing came to mind. A few people started coming in. But none were Mairu or Kururi.
Mikage came out in gym shorts and training top. Her body was was in peak condition. Mostly because she's a martial arts instructor.

I grew tired of waiting for my aunts. I needed something fun to do. My phone buzzed. Talking it out of my jacket I look at it.

Where are you? -Dad

Having fun in town. -Aya

Go back home it's not safe. -Dad.

I pouted darn I type down that I will be home in 15 minutes. Mikage was starting on a new lesson.

"Well it was nice to meet you Mikage. But I got to go it's been real." I smirk at her and walk out of the gym.

   This had been a kinda fun day. So who is Mikage? I should check her out.

A/n I feel so bad that one of my readers really like this story and I won't finish it. 😥 So I decided to publish this chapter for them. I'm sorry I'm not going to fish this story!