I am the master of stealth

Dad had gotten a big package the other day. He was going to throw the box away but I asked him if I could have it. He said sure. I know I am 14 and I am to old but you can never be old for boxes!

"Aya a client is supposed to come in a few hours when the client comes in go to your room." Izaya tells me.

"Sure thing dad." I say picking up the box and putting over my head.

"Dad I am a stealth genius." I joke.

"No, you're a crazy 14 year old that needs to take a nap." Dad pulled up the box and picked me up.

"No  I don't wanna take a nap!" I pout.

"To bad Aya." Dad pinches my nose!

Walking up the stairs Izaya placed the box on the side if the railing. I try wiggling out of my dads grasp but he had a tight hold on me.

"I am not 9 years old anymore! I don't need naps." I start swinging around trying to get out.

I felt something on my side prick me. And I fell asleep.
•••
When I awoke I heard daddy talking to someone downstairs in his office. I hopped out of my bed and opened the door ever so slightly. I peered into the hallway. My box was still there. haha!

I teleported into the box and look out the small hole. Dad was talking to Masaomi. What is he doing here?! More importantly why did me want me to hide?

"I kept my end of the bargain now it's your turn, send Aya to America, she'll be happier there and she my get adopted by a nice family...One that can take care of her."

My blood boiled, what! How could my dad to this to me! I got out of the box and stood up looking down at them.

Dad noticed me right away but said nothing. "Aya doesn't need a new family, I will send her to America but it's not to get rid of her." Dad gave Masaomi a lazy grin.

"Don't forget that Shizuo broke your arms a few years back you just returned making the cityー"

"Better." I finished. Masaomi froze his arms clenched. Teleporting to him I stand in front of both of them. "What's this?" I cross my arms and grin evilly at Masaomi.

"Masaomi was just leaving, right." Dad smiled at him getting up of the leather couch. I walk over and stand next to Izaya. I watched kida get up. He looked defeated.