CH 10. Cybertronian War PT. 2

The absence of Ironhide is for good reason. I also confused myself midway so forgive me if it gets uncontrollably confusing

Enjoy the chapter and God bless you

《▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎》

Ai sat on the ground as Optimus dragged the last of the Decepticons into a pile. They were conscious, but due to their injuries, they were immobile. Ai, who was still trying to come to terms with what just happened, hadn't taken her eyes off of the now-destroyed Spacebridge

Max had jumper cables attached to the RV and what was left of the controls. The machine would spark, but that was about it. For the umpteenth time, he was met with the same result as he detached the cables "Dang it..."

Gwen was trying her hardest to find anything online related to the alien technology. Obviously, she found nothing, which forced a sigh of disappointment

Optimus dropped down to a knee in front of Ai. It had been a while since she calmed down, her eyes lacked their usual shine, but there was still a bit of sparkle "I'm sorry. This is not how things were meant to happen"

"Right" She mumbled, tossing a rock across the dirt

Max gave up on trying to get the portal to activate and instead made his way over to Optimus "Is there a way to get him back?"

"I do not know" He said as silence engulfed the area. Standing back to full height, Optimus looked at the ruined controls and started to think "If we can get the controls to activate, the bridge can open and I can go in"

"And how are we going to do that?" Gwen asked

Shatter, pushed Dropkick off of her with what little strength she had left. Raising herself, she chuckled which quickly turned into a cough "Good luck finding a power source with enough Energon to do it. We were lucky to even find what we had"

"How are we going to find something like that?" Max asked

Another round of silence took over as everyone tried to think of a way to help. That was until someone's boots were heard hitting the ground "Uh, I may be able to help"

Albeit a bit timid, Dr. Isaac Sumdac stood before everyone with his head down in shame. He felt solely responsible for what had occurred here and he was willing to do a lot to fix his mistake "My son has something that might be able to power it..."

PEW!

PEW!!

PEW!!!

Blasts flew over your head as you ran through the Decepticon warship, still in your Cybertronian form. Pumping your arm, you continued forward while aiming your arm backward and fired multiple rounds at them **I did not think this through!**

Firing two missiles from his wrists, a Decepticon with the form of a jetfighter shouted commands to the Vehicons nearby "Hurry and capture him! Lord Megatron does not accept failure!"