THE GODS OF THE BEGINNING

"From the making of gods and monsters,

The creation of the realms,

And the myths of the Lumea Sferei

To the End of Times,

The Fall of Gods,

And the rise of the New World."

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This book is a collection of short stories and myths I have written while creating the Sphere World. It's been rough, but I'm satisfied with how far I've come. The Sphere World is a mega-series that consists of six sub-series:

1. The Spirileaxus Saga (You can find the first book THE WICKED GAMES on Wattpad, exclusively published on GoodNovel)

2. The Blessed Ones (First book: CURSED BLESSINGS)

3. Of Sins & Ruins (First book: OF SINS & SCALES)

4. The Court of the Dark Onyx (First book: THE COURT OF BLOOD & SHACKLES)

5. The Realm of Sins (First book: THE WICKED OF THE PRISON WORLD)

6. Rise of the Gods & Monsters (First book: RISE OF THE MONSTERS)

Each sub-series revolves around their own realm/world, rich with history, lore and myths that you will find in this book. It's a fun short read if you want to explore some gut-chilling stories. Mind you, I'm known for being ruthless when it comes to fantasy stories. Every action has consequences and not even the main heroes are supposed to outlive that. That's my belief. So if you want to get to know more, just dive in.

***

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book is recommended for an audience over 18. Sorry, but this series contains too much gore, death, violence and reference to emotional imbalances as well as sex scenes that are not appropriate for young minds. If you have problems with these, please, do read with care. I don't want anyone being rude in the comments, later on, saying that there was no warning given beforehand.

***

COPYRIGHT

SHREYA SENGUPTA © 2023. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any way, or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission from the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by the copyright law.

Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.