4

"I'm telling you kid, you're a good actor." Johnny shook his head, running his hand down his bearded chin. I snorted, sitting forward. "I wasn't acting." I rubbed my stomach, the fake blood latching itself onto my abdomen.

"He grazed my rib. It's still pretty sensitive so it hurt like a fucking bitch."

Johnny laughed, along with the rest of the unmasked crew. "No. I mean how you made the act...so believable. You had Bruce wrapped around your finger." Ted laughed.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I had enough time to prepare, Bruce loves playing hero. Matter of fact I won't be surprised if he was the bat." I pointed. Earnings J's full attention from up front. "How?" J rasped. Eyes filled with hunger.

"He disappears after a large fight with you j." I never lost eye contact. "Pus he took it personal when I dissed the bat in front of him. If you think of it logically as well, not just anyone can afford the fancy equipment - the bat suit. Not to mention his connection to the GCPD, he had Jim Gordon in his living room lounging like he'd been there for years."

"Makes sense boss." Johnny agreed as the van took a swift turn. "Poor brucey wants to make up for the crime committed too his late parents. So now he goes around putting them away -."

"And makes them feel the fear he felt that night." I finished Johnny's sentence. Sitting back against the rocking wall of the van.

I had missed everything to do with them. J's scent, the sound of his men's laughter after a successful heist. Pride swelled in my chest- I had been the reason we got in. I had provided a distraction long enough for J to get in. To get the money - then get back out unharmed.

The ride home was swift, the turns where sharp as they avoided the GCPD men who followed after us. Who attempted to drive us off the side of the road, but the attempts were just that. Eventually the mansion came into view.

The same homely feeling oozed from the walls even as I climbed out of the van, only to be swept into J's arms. "Mine." He purred into my ear. I grinned as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Yours."

He carried me into the mansion, but everything seemed like a bur as he cupped me close. The throbbing pain I once felt was gone - blended into a sensation of hunger and lust. Fuck this man was more than addicting, like air to a starting drowned victim. I couldn't seem to get enough of him. Through the week it seemed like fucking tourcher. I was touched starved. From him. My Clown.

He threw me down onto the couch, hand gripping my inner thigh as he tugged down the sweat pants that was carefully tied to my waist.

"You smell like him." He gruffed.

I moaned as he dug his fingertips into the side of my hips. Drawing beads of warm blood.

He ran his tongue up my skin, almost as if the action would remove bruce's touch. The pad of his tongue left a trail of goosebumps, as my hazed self leaned into his touch. Craving more. I Needed more.

J didn't stop until he was fully satisfied, until each corner of my skin glistened with his wet touch. I moaned, feeling my nipples harden into a pebble.

J tisked. "Now now little gem." He pulled away. "You leaned into his touch - you let him touch something that doesn't belong to him."

I shook my head, a whimper pushing past my lips. Fuck, I just wanted him to fuck me. He knew this was torcher.

"I'm sorry."

J cupped my bare pussy. "Who does this belong to?" He rasped.

"You daddy." My voice came out with a breath

"That's fuckin right." He agreed. "All fucking mine, not Bruce and not fucking you. I own you."

I nodded my head, biting down on my lip as I pushed myself into his hands. "Look at you. My little whore so fucking egar for me."

Just as I thought he was going to play with me. He pulled away, eyes gleaming with michiefe as he slicked back his green hair. "But I'm afraid bad girls don't get to play with daddy."

I groaned, sitting up.

I didn't bother covering knowing his Men or his workers wouldn't bother to look anywhere near my direction. For fear of their lives - or their eyesight.