12

The jokers POV

____

I slide My hand over everything in my office.

The fucking plan was full proof. I made sure of it. How they took her. My Fucking Gem from me.

The computer broke. It had to be a mole. There has been enough of them Comming around here.

Who the fuck was it. Johnny? No. He wouldn't do that.

Kill them.

They took her.

I threw My hand against the wall. My knuckles bleeding. My Hand Pulsating. My mind becomes foggy.

They took her in front of me. They held a fucking gun go her head.

Another hit to the wall.

Her Stiff body thrown over his shoulder. The way they looked at her.

"Boss." Johnny snapped me out of it.

But the world lost its colour. I see nothing. Only a figure. The voice, only thing keeping me from Shooting him.

"We will get her back."

I cackled. "Oh I know we will." I shook my head. Grabbing the knife placed by the Stack of fallen pages on the ground. Cutting into my arm.

The sting keeping me grounded. The warm dripping blood, reminding me of how it looks against her skin. How it feels as I slide my hands against her back, driving my cock into her pussy.

Soon.

I promised.

Soon I'll have her back.

I'll fuck her so hard for letting them take her.

And then I'll kill Bat man and end this fucking Madness.

"Where do they have her?" I growl.

"We are working on it." He said. "Last known location was out west. In a safe house. Funded by Bruce Wayne himself."

"Get someone from the inside to find out." I scowl. Throwing the knife. Hitting the wall. Piercing the Concrete with a thud.

You let them take her.

You don't deserve her.

I scowl. Tugging on my hair.

Melody isn't here because your weak.

"None of the men on our pay roll knows about it." He mumbled. "Checked Myself. They are keeping her location tight. Only the ones involved have their noses in it." He paused. Before speaking back up. "I want the boss lady back as much as you do, but if we go now, someone will get hurt or die."

"Do I look like I give a fuck about my men?" I growled.

"No." Johnny said. "But you care about melody's."

"Don't." I growled. "Say her name."

They just couldn't leave well enough alone, the need to be hero's taking over their brain less minds.

I grabbed a marker. Sweeping the wall clear of everything my little gem had slowly placed on it. Hoping I wouldn't notice. But I did.

I notice everything. I should have known the plan had holes.

I scribbled on the paint. The doc was full proof, abandoned for years. Fish money had died there once before. Ever since they believed it was cursed.

Bastards. I'll blow it up. I feel the marker break. And Inc smear over my hand. I cackle, Rubbing it over My face.

I got her once. I'll get her again.

"They can't keep you away from me." I punch my hand into the wall.

"I will kill them all."

"Boss -." I swirl around. Throwing a punch. A crack Sounds through the room. And a small sound of breath leaving Lungs. Weak, pathetic. I begin Laughing. "They took her from me." My laugher Fades. And I narrow my eyes. "All of them will pay."

####

  I scowl. Bruce's bank is first. then is house. 

it will look so much prettier as ash and Ruin. 

"Come on boy's." I sang. watching as they Strapped the building's front with explosives. Gotham was going to suffer with Melody by my side. but now? I grinned. it will be painted in pretty shades of red. 

and all that will be left is me and melody.

Gotham will be her playground.

no one, will touch her again. 

I take my gun out. pulling the trigger, and when the Bullet Grazes the explosives. the Building Crumbles. some flames dance close, but I pay no mind. 

A woman Walking Passed freezes as She pulls out her phone. ready to Call the emergency services. 

I pull my knife out. and before I know it. she is covered in blood, her hair Sliced off with my knife. her face Gaping, eyes wide in horror even in death. I tsk. I didn't even get to enjoy the kill.

"What will I do with her body boss?" Johnny questioned. standing beside me.

I glance back. Grinning. "why, this is Brucy's very own Gift." I raise my tattooed hand to my mouth. narrowing my eyes as I cackle. "I'm so generous ain't I?"

"Yes sir, a generous man." Johnny confirmed.