Aftercare! (Part2)

Okay, so this may be short since i don't really have any inspiration or motivation, buttt! I will try my best to make it as long as i can!
strawberryfishh here for you!✨️

This also may be ooc, just to say in case someone says something like "They don't act like that."

FLUFF OFC
HAVE FUN READING IT! And give me requests if you guys want! (No proship)
_______________________________________
This is still Douma's pov!
_______________________________________

I am still in full form even after fucking Akaza-dono who is now sleeping from how exhausted he was! I need to take care of him and everything else so he can relax!

I kiss his forehead and went to take a shower, after my shower i picked my lovely Akaza-dono up and went to the bathroom, i gently putted him in the bathtub and turned on the water, its was not to cold and not to hot, perfect for Akaza-dono!

While Akaza-dono was sleeping in the bathtub, i went back to the bathroom and changed the bedsheets, i suppose i also need to change the bed, but not now, there is only some cracks on the bed so it can wait~! I dry myself with my towel and put on some comfy clothes (you can think of whatever comfy clothes he is wearing), i went back to Akaza-dono and washed him.

There, all clean!~ Akaza-dono will have to relax and wait for ability to walk to come back, its will take some times..I sigh and chuckles to myself. I pick Akaza-dono out of the bathtub and dried him with his towel, i then went to my room and layed him down on the bed so i could get some comfy clothes for him, even though my clothes were to big for Akaza-dono its would still be comfy for him so i took some comfy clothes and dress him up in it!

There, all done, Akaza-dono is now clean and in better clothes! Hmm, i should go make him some food, but i won't put women in it or he will want to kill me and won't want to do it again with me~..! Cover Akaza-dono with the blanket and goes to hunt for some humans. Comes back with 1 men and 2 women, they were a random couple walking at night, having a date or something like that, i then started to cook!

Cutting the men and putting it in the plate, i then took some organs (still from mens) and put it in the plate! (its like spaghetti but human instead of pasta) its looked really good! I took it and put it in the microwave so i could give it to Akaza-dono when he wakes up!!

I sit on the couch and eat the women i hunted earlier, i also start to clean my fans, they looked shiny now and no more blood was on it! I cleaned my hands and mouth who were bloody from when i was eating the women and i waited on the couch for one good hour before going back in the room. I saw Akaza-dono hugging a pillow while sleeping, he looked so cute!! I went to the bed and layed next to my dear Akaza-dono~, i took away his pillow, replacing it with myself, i was now hugging Akaza-dono and he was hugging me back without knowing its was me!

I wonder what you are thinking, Akaza-dono~ I said in a quiet tone to not wake him up, i pulled him as close as i can and kissed head, i was not gonna let him go from my hug!~

I slowly started feeling tired since i still didn't sleep at all, so i closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep, cuddling Akaza-dono who was still asleep all this time and didn't wake up one time.

______________________________________________________________________________

Thats all, sorry if its was short, i really didn't have any inspiration but i hope you liked reading it! If you have any idea for a part 3 or another story (can be any ship expect proship) then you can tell me! Bye bye, have a good day or night!~
Here some pics!:

Thats all, sorry if its was short, i really didn't have any inspiration but i hope you liked reading it! If you have any idea for a part 3 or another story (can be any ship expect proship) then you can tell me! Bye bye, have a good day or night!~H...