A new uppermoon?

Credit to TheRealAkaza for the idea!

This chapter will contain fluff and mention of r@pe!!

This also may be ooc! So don't come at me if the characters aren't doing something they would actually do!

Have fun reading darlings!!<3
(This will maybe don't connect to the last chapter, i'm not sure)
______________________________________________________________________________

One night, all the uppermoons got called for a meeting, Akaza and Douma were close and they had their clothes on(ofc), they were wondering why was there a meeting, they were all curious, all the other uppermoons too.

Akaza's pov:

Nakime, when is Lord Muzan coming?

Nakime: He will arrive in not long.

A few minutes pass and they heard the biwa sound.

Nakime: Lord Muzan arrived.

Everyone bowed as Muzan arrived, wondering what was the meeting for since no uppermoons has died, maybe about missions?

I wonder...it can be about the missions but it would be to easy to be real. Maybe it because there will be a new uppermoon? Even though none of the other uppermoons died, maybe they will be sharing a spot. I truly hope they are not like Douma even though i got fucked by him last day.

Muzan: Today i decided we had a meeting for you all to meet the new uppermoon who will share Kokushibo's spot as uppermoon 1.

Kokushibo: Share a the upper 1 spot with me?..

Kokushibo doesn't seem pleased about that, but i'm quite shocked that a Lord Muzan wants another demon to share the spot of upper1.

Lord Muzan, may i ask you something?

Muzan: Yes, what is it, Akaza?

Why is there a demon sharing upper1 spot?

Muzan: That is a good question, i just wanted this demon to be uppermoon 1 too, i saw potential in him.

Alright, Lord Muzan.

Muzan: His name is Tokino.

Tokino: Hello everyone! I'm Tokino and i will be sharing the spot of uppermoon 1!

Tokino's pov:

I saw every uppermoons and saw with who i was sharing the uppermoon 1 spot, but my attention got caught on this weird but good looking demon, he is uppermoon 2, he seem very close to that pink haired cute demon who is uppermoon 3, i will go talk to them and see if they are interresting. (Duh, ofc they are.)

Tukino goes to Akaza and Douma.

Douma: Hello!~ I'm Douma!

Akaza: I'm Akaza.

Cool names. What do you guys do or like, what are your guys houses?

Akaza: I have a dojo in my house so i can train, its a weird question to ask when meeting someone.

Douma: Be nicer, Akaza-dono~! I have a cult in my house, so its quite big!~

A cult? You're the leader?

Douma: Yep!~ I'm the leader of the cult!!~