Tokino's death?

HEYEEHEHEHEYEHGEYE, i've gone crazy ANYGAYS, to all the people who said "Douma" in the last real chapter i did, are right!! :3 Sorry for taking so much time writing the real chapters😓
CONTAINS:
KILLING!
DEATH!
FLUFF!
DOUKAZA
MAYBE KOKUZAN?
SWEARING!
(name the double line)

______________________________________________________________________________

Douma's pov:

I came back from my mission, went to Lord Muzan to tell him i finished it and directly went to Akaza-dono's (dojo, house, room idk). I arrived infront of Akaza-dono's door and opened it but i saw something horrible happen. Tokino, on top of Akaza-dono who is blinded and tied up, r@ping him.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM AKAZA-DONO, YOU ASSHOLE! I yelled as i run toward them.

Akaza: Douma! P-please help.. Akaza-dono said while crying, i also know he hates stuttering since he finds it embarrassing so i know he's having a bad moment.

Tukino's pov:

I saw Douma running toward us so i pulled out quickly and got up. Then Douma started choking me, he wouldn't let go of my neck. He even had his attention turned to Akaza like he didn't care. I then heard a slash and i felt my arms, legs and head detach(idk how to write it) from my body as Douma let go and check on Akaza.

Douma's pov:

Seems like they are finally here, i will let them with Tokino while i take care of Akaza-dono for now! I thought as i directly went to Akaza-dono and untied him then took the blindfold off.

Akaza-dono, we are here, i'm here, don't worry, everything is going to be fine.. I said, trying to comfort Akaza-dono as i took off my shirt and put it on him so he wouldn't be cold.

Akaza: Thank you Douma.. He said while crying and hugging me, he was so adorable like that, i hugged him back directly.

Kokushibo's pov:

I went to Akaza's room with Lord Muzan and saw what was happening, we went to Tokino and tried talking but he only talked back in a disrespectful way, which angered Lord Muzan.

Lord Muzan looks scary but handsome like always. But now we need to do something about Tokino, i wonder what is Lord Muzan gonna do. I thought while looking at Lord Muzan then at Tokino for some minutes before remembering that Lord Muzan could read my mind.

We should do something about him, Lord Muzan, what do you want to do?

Muzan: I will punish him by killing. I do not accept such things that he did. Lord Muzan said then killed Tokino in a painful way that none of us wanted to have.

Muzan: Now that he is dead. Thank you for calling me handsome, Kokushibo. Lord Muzan said with a little smile or smirk, i don't know but we then turned to Douma and Akaza, checking on them.

Lord Muzan's pov:

I walked toward Douma and Akaza as they stop hugging since they saw me walking towards them.

Akaza look so weak and hurt, its heartbreaking to see him like that. My poor favorite uppermoon.

Akaza.

Pinkie pie: Yes Lord Muzan?..

Come here.

Akaza: Alright Lord Muzan..He said as he got up and walked toward me. I pulled him into a warm and comforting hug.

Akaza's pov:

I got surprised when Lord Muzan started hugging me but i hugged him back and started crying. It was so comforting, safe and warm, he was acting like a father figure, i saw him like father figure.

Muzan: There there, Akaza, let it out, you're safe now, nobody will hurt you.

Thank you Lord Muzan..

Muzan: You can call me dad or father if you want, Akaza.

Alright dad, thank you, thank you Douma and thank you Kokushibo for being here to help me..

Douma: Its fine Akaza-dono, i wouldn't have let you there! I love you and i care for you!

Kokushibo: No problem, but i didn't really do anything.

Muzan: You're welcome Akaza. Douma, go put Akaza in his or your bed to let him rest for now.

Douma: Alright Lord Muzan! They said, Lord Muzan let go of me so i did the same, then Douma picked me up and went to his cult and then his room and layed me down on the bed and started cuddling me.

Thank you Douma..i..i love you..I mumbled as i fell asleep while cuddling Douma, not having any intentions of letting him go.

Douma: Awhh, i love you too Akaza-dono!~ Sleep well!~ He said as he was keeping me close to him as he fell asleep too.
______________________________________________________________________________

THATS ALL!! I hope you liked it and give me ideas for the next part please- also sorry if its short!

TOKINO IS NOW DEAD HAHAHA

Bye bye guys!~ :3 Love you all~<3