Lord Muzan's test./2

HELLOO, soo, new chapter! It might be short since uh, like, my motivation left like a dad went to get milk! :3
I hope you guys will still enjoy tho-, Amicia_1shere and here for ya since you threatened me so cutely, so here ya go loveyyy(for everyone who talks to me in comments, i may give you nicknames like Honey, Darling, Dear, Love, Lovey and many other nicknames like that for fun! But if ya not comfortable with it then i tell me and i'll stop!)

This story have:
Doukaza!(Douma×Akaza)
Kokuzan!(Kokushibo×Muzan)
Smut&Fluff!
Cursing words!
Genderbending!
Belly bulge!
Masturbating!
Kinks!(Praises, degraded, hair pulling, breeding)

If you're not comfortable with it then don't read!(not being mean!)
Enjoy!~
Talking: "    "
Thinking: "...."
Actions/Doing something: yippe
Narrator: Hon hon hon Baguette
______________________________________________________________________________

Douma's pov:

Douma sat up and looked at Akaza with pleading lustful eyes. "Akaza-dono~ Please~ Let me fuck you!~" I kept pleading Akaza but the only answer i was getting was a "No do it yourself" so i decided to ask something else hoping for a positive answer. "Can i atleast keep looking at you while i continue jerking myself off, or maybe you could suck me off to help!~ Please Akaza-dono~.." I was pretty much begging him at this point, my boner was growing since i had stopped jerking myself off, but it was now throbbing.

Akaza: "Ugh fine, i'll suck you off but don't you dare do something like that ever again!" Akaza says as he gets on all four and lean the top of his body down, he grabbed Douma's dick and jerked him off while licking and sucking the tip of his throbbing cock.

"Aah~ just like that Akaza-donoo~" I said, praising him a little. "Mm~.. I want to make him deep throat me and take all my cock in his mouth and throat!~ Oh, wait, Muzan-sama can read my thoughts right? Meh, i don't really care, its not like it was the first time i was thinking something like that~" I take a fullfist of Akaza's hair and start gently making him take more of my cock, but i couldn't resist my urges anymore and pulled his head fully down, making him deep throat me, taking all my length, i started fucking his mouth and throat, feeling vibrations on my dick because of his muffled moans, he was so cute with those little gags, he was probably not ready for that.

Akaza's pov:

"Fuck, he's making me deep throat him! Why does his dick gotta be that long and thick! Its feels good tho.. fuck it!" I started bobbing my head, giving him the best blow job of his life, my throat got adjusted to his length pretty quickly which made my gags stop, i looked up at him and started playing with his balls, i could hear him moan, grunt and groan of pleasure, i felt his dick twitch, meaning he was close to finishing so i sucked faster.

Douma: "Fuck, Akaza!~ I'll give you a fat load of my cum and you'll swallow it all like the good boy you are~"

I moaned at the praise and started sucking and bobbing my head faster, i felt his grip on my hair tighten and shove me fully down, my nose was almost pressed agaisnt his pelvis as he cummed a fat load, i choked a little before swallowing it all, not leaving a drop.

Douma's pov:

I sighed, i was breathing heavily but smirking while looking at Akaza. "Good boy Akaza, you swallowed it all and helped me~" "I wouldn't mind having him giving me blow jobs like that everyday~ But i prefer fucking him mercyless!~" I let go of his hair and he pulled away, swallowing the rest of the cum, i held his chin, he opened his mouth wide and he stuck out his tongue, i checked if he had swallowed everything and he did which made my smile grow wider.

I wonder whats going on between Muzan and Kokushibo in Muzan's office to make the demons who pass by leave quickly. ;]

~To be continue~

______________________________________________________________________________

I lost motivation and uhh yeah, i was thinking of discontinuing the book honestly, so yeah, i hope you guys enjoyed!<3 Bye byeee♡
Here some pics :3