Chapter 1

"Aurora Brooke Williams wake up" I heard my mom shout from behind my bedroom door "five more minutes "  after I said that my mom came barging in and ripped my blankets off me " Aurora you are gonna be late for your first day of school come one move your booty"  "Mamma I'm coming" " good because I have your breakfast ready"  ugh I hate Mondays I mean why do we have to wake up at six in the fucking morning for school can't it start like at twelve pm or something. As I get off my bed I look at my bedsheets lying on the ground 'fuck' .

As I'm properly waking up I looked in my mirror and fuck I look like shit ugh guess I have to get ready. When I walk into my bathroom I turn on the shower and put in to the right temperature, when the water is good I get in and wash my whole body plus my hair. After I'm done showering I got to brush my teeth. When I'm done in the bathroom I went to check on my bedroom and see that it's clean. As I'm going to get out clothes I saw there was already clothes on my bed for me 'thanks mom'  I looked at the Chanel dress that was lying on my bed with a cute white cardigan and my black heels.

When I'm dressed I went to my vanity and sat down and looked at my reflection with my bright baby blue eyes looking back at me and my tan freckled face and my long brown hair casading down my back with my pink plum lips and my perfect button nose. I really do look like my mother uh.

As I was doing my makeup my maid Diane came in and helped me with my hair and put it into rollers so I can hurry up. When I was done with my makeup I let my hair dry and took out the rollers and my hair looked perfect in it's bouncy curls.

I took my bag and my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen and saw my dad in his business suit reading the news paper. "Morning Pappa"  "agh good morning sweetheart ready for your first day of school"  he said and kissed my forehead while I  rolled my eyes at the question "i guess so" I shrugged and ate my breakfast after I was done I took my car key and left for school.

When I arrived at school everyone was staring at my Rolls Royce and came to surround it ' haven't people seen a car before '  I thought to myself  when I got out people started staring and wishpering and one boy came to me and asked " does this belong to you" "yes" " hey I'm Jake by the way" he hold out his hand "Aurora" I took his hand, when I said my name he looked at me like I have just grown two heads " are you okay...why are you staring at me like that?" "Yo- yo-your Aurora Williams!! The Aurora Williams " "I guess so, do I know you " "no but damn you are the most hottest chick I have ever seen I saw you once on Tv and in magazines you are the most richest person here right now!" " I have to go, sorry " after that I went through the crowd that started to form..

After I got out of that mess I went to the office to get my schedule and before I got there I bumped into someone I said sorry and left because I was wasting time ....

_________________________
_______

First Chapter is up and oh my god I'm stressing so hard bc idk if y'all gonna like it

If you do please vote and comment

Hiii my name is Shannon this is not my first book but I did delete my very first one soooo ... Yeah
.

Hope you all like it byee🤍