Chapter 3

'Ring ,Ring ,Ring'

The bell rang ending the first period while I was packing my back I got up and bump into a girl with brown hair and brown eyes with fair skin and a cute nose she had a cute pink dress on with white converse she was pretty.

"Sorry I wasn't looking"  I held out my hand for her to shake she took it and gave me a warm small. "It's okay I'm Bailey by the way" " Aurora" she looked at me and said " I know you already introduced yourself" she said and I gave a small giggle

Me and Bailey walked to our lockers and she was locker number 14 uh when we got to our lockers there was boys at one end of the hall laughing and when I looked they all turned to me I was so confused and turned to Bailey.

"Why are those boys looking at me ?". Bailey looked at them and said "They are the most richest, hottest, dangerous, and the schools biggest heart throbs in our school...buttt now you are the most prettiest and richest person here so they might try to get to you"

I looked at her confused what did she mean by 'the richest and prettiest in in the school'

She turned to me and asked" You don't know do you?" I stared at her and asked"what don't I know and what are you talking about!"

She took out her phone and went to E! News Instagram account and what I saw made my eyes bulge out of my head I took her phone and read the headline 'Aurora Williams is voted The most prettiest, wealthiest and most successfulest  young 17 year old in the world' I gave Bailey her phone back and looked at her with my mouth agape I felt like I was about to faint.

"What!" I was freaking out right now because why didn't my mom or dad tell me about this and is this why those boys are looking at me right now because I took their titles. Oh My God!!!

"Details now." I told her she looked at me confused " Details about them all three of them now". She looked at them than me and then she started. "Okay we have Luke O' Connor the third most richest of them he has a girlfriend, Avery is nice not your average bitch you know." She pointed to the one on the left he had blond hair blue eyes he was big damn they all were big he had a girl on his arm Avery...

"Then we have Riley Reid the second most richest he is an asshole he pisses me of and is a player have a new girl or guy in his arm every week" She pointed to the guy on the right he had brown hair and brown eyes but he looked so familiar

"And then we have the most richest but he is now second because duh your now first Chase Carter he is the most biggest heart throb at this school every girl tries to get with him but he doesn't give himself to anyone that easy he is also a model " She pointed to the guy in the middle he had black hair, fair tan skin, with blue eyes and a straight nose with plump lips and fuck he is hot god damn...God took his time with him.

I was looking at them for a while and then me and Chase locked eyes and then I saw his smirk, I got so confused but then I felt like I was being drowned in ice cold water I shrieked and when I looked behind me there was two boys with a empty bucket of water over me..... I looked at them and glared at them

Bailey looked mad she looked like she was going to kill them but then we heard laughing from behind us when we turned around there standing was Luke, Riley and Chase I was furious.....

"What the fuck is your problem" I said to them and then Chase came forward and stood so close I could smell his colone he bend down so he was near face I saw how his eyes scanned my face and then he went to my ear and said "That's what you get when you take my place "  he whispered in my ear then he took his mouth away from my ear and looked at me again and stood on his full height he is at least 6'5 and I was 5'4 I was short but still I was not going to give up and let a boy run all over me

"See you soon.....love" he said and winked at me and looked at Bailey " Bailey good to see you too again." I was so confused about how Chase knows Bailey.

I looked at Bailey " Again?..... Did I say miss something or did you two date.?" I asked Bailey she just looked at me and said something I couldn't make out..

" Can you speak louder please"  she shrugged and said it louder " You know Riley Reid.....hahaha yeahhh he is my twin brother " I looked at her with big eyes

"What!!!"
______________________________________

Sorry this Chapter was a bit long