Chapter 2

As I walked to the principal's office I sat outside untill his assistant called me when I went inside I was shocked to find  his whole fucking office was was filled with fotos of me and my family, newspaper articles of me and my modeling magazines....I looked at his office with my mouth agape ' weirdo'

As I took my seat I finally got a good look at him he had short black hair with brown eyes small lips and a upturned nose with glasses wearing a plaid suit and to think a grown male is a fan of my family like WTFF.

He just sat there looking at me with a big smile on his face he looks like he is in a strip club and is going to get some...ewww gag

I sat there awkwardly and smiled " Hi I'm Aurora Williams but I guess you already know that"

"Of course i know who you are I'm your biggest fan and I'm so excited to meet you" he said with full excitement ' he is definitely gay' I thought to myself and gave a small smile

"So umm...can we not do this now I'm here because you called for me remember"  I said and looked at him

"Uhh... right sorry your just here and sitting in front of me in my office....." After he said the he cleared his throat " right sorry so Ms Williams you are going to be attending California North Shore High at this school we expect the best not only in academics but also in our sport..here in this file is everything you need to know about our school and also your schedule is in there with your books and locker combination and where you can find your classes ". I took the file he had in his hands and opened it and then I saw a foto of me when I was in Italy I looked at him and he gave my a pen "can you sign that for me please"

I looked at him and took out n pen signed it and I gave it to him and he started smiling so hard I thought his head might explode "  thank you Mr. Lambardo " I said and stood up he followed my  actions and took out his hand to sake and I did.

When I left his office I closed the door and the heard the most loudest thing ever from inside 'he was sqeulling like a girl.....' jip he was definitely gay'.

I was busy looking for my locker and found it luckily it was on the first floor locker number 13 combination ' 191208'.

When I saw what I had first I looked at the map I took before I left principal's Lambardo s office and I had Chemistry first okay starting off strong great....

When I entered the classroom everyone's eyes went to me uhhh "your late "  I looked at my teacher and said " uhh I'm new here and I was in the principal s office "  she looked at me " okay can you come up here and introduce yourself to the class". I shrugged and went to the front of the classroom everyone's eyes was following me "Hi I'm Aurora Williams and I'm 17 years old  my mom is a lawyer/entrepreneur/ manager and my dad is a business man/ entrepreneur/ owner of the Williams enterprises and I moved here from Greece" when I finished everyone was looking at me with their mouths agape I smile and looked at my teacher.

" Okay Aurora you can go take a seat where ever you like ." After that I took a seat near the back of the class at the window...after awhile the teacher that I learned who's name is Ms. Kelly started her lesson..

_______________________________________

Second Chapter is up!!!

Omgg their principal is Gay!! I have no problems with gay people they are actually really fun to hang out with and very straightforward

If you like it give it a  vote and comment please

Oh and to be clear this places is a figment of my imagination it's not real

Byee🤍