Chapter 6

"Well, well , well, isn't it Aurora Williams The most Richest person doing what...... vandalism aren't you ashamed?".  I looked up and saw the biggest slut ever and when I say biggest I mean ' would literally do anything to get what she wants' ....

"Roxy James.....why are you spying on me shouldn't you be doing the football team or our Chemistry teacher....I mean that's what got you through isn't it?" I said to her with a smirk on my face

She just stood there looking offended and then started japping about how she needed to pass chemistry ,' sill a slut tho'

"Can you shut up...!? You are fucking annoying and what are you doing here ?". I looked at the fake barbie Infront of me I mean she had so much done like her big boobs and her butt she got lip fillers too and a nose job and ofcourse she doesn't know how to do makeup it looks like she just painted her face but not good...

"Well I run this school just so you know....I mean look at me " She pouted her lips and flutterd her eyelashes that looked like caterpillars on her eyes....umm

"There is not much to look at is there?". I said with a fake smile

"Let's get one thing clear Aurora just because your new and voted the most wealthiest and prettiest girl doesn't mean I can't make your life hell". I narrowed my eyes and took three steps forward so we where face to face.....

"Look Roxy your glad I kept my mouth shut two years ago because I mean what would you parents thought of you huh...." I took my pointer finger and tapped it on my chin "Let's think a disappointment, slut, whore, mistake....I mean a fifteen year old pregnant with an eighteen years old child wow....so tell me how is Annie?"

She instantly went pale like she didn't expect me to remember her daughter.....

"What cat got your tongue?" I looked at Roxy and turned around and took of to my class but there were only a few minutes left so I went to sit on the rooftop
................................................
.........................

Me and Roxy were best friends since we were nine but her family didn't have it easy or so we thought so my mom and dad decided to help them but little we know that they were using us for money but eventually we found out and my dad sued them for stealing our money but they denied everything.....after that my mom and dad refused to speak or look at them and me and Roxy grew apart...

We went to the same school but things were different....we didn't talk, or shared glances in the tenth grade we went to a party...we were still not talking but at nine thirty Roxy send me a text telling me how sorry she is and that she misses our friendship and that I should go to the party....I didn't want to but I was so happy to have my best friend back that I went...

When I got to the party I saw almost half the school and people I didn't recognize. I started to search for Roxy but I didn't find her so I got worried and asked people if they knew where she went...no one knew so I started looking everywhere and calling her phone I couldn't find her but then I went to a bedroom upstairs and heard moaning so I rushed inside to find Roxy have sex with Travis Kent a senior in high school....

A few months after the party she called me and told me she was pregnant with Travis s child and he didn't want any part of it so he told her to get an abortion but she didn't she moved away....and after that I haven't heard anything from her...but not long ago I saw a post of her and her two year old daughter Annie....

She told me if she was gonna keep the baby she was gonna name her/him if a girl Annie and if a boy Jake......

And when we were in the ninth grade she was failing chemistry so she decided to sleep with our teacher Mr.Wilson he always was a pervert but she got her grades and passed but someone saw the whole thing and got it on camera.... eventually Mr. Wilson got arrested and he is to never work in places where there are underage children or any children infact...

After that Roxy became the biggest pick me I mean she would hit on other girls boyfriend's and she would say she didn't do anything but she is dumb let me tell you.... Roxy also told me that she had fun doing it so she did it again and again until she slept with the entire football team...but she, she didn't care what she was doing until she got what she wanted.....

I saw Roxy's true colors after that and decided I didn't want to be friends with someone like that  and that's it
_______________________________________

Wow Soo this Chapter is more about Roxy and Aurora's relationship

Soo what do you think???

Can't wait for the next Chapter!!!

Byeee🤍