Act 1, Chapter 3: Heart of the city

As the group leaves the cave, they are soon at the walls of Vellum. Walls decorated with vines, red roses, bleeding hearts, and carvings of the Knights of the Arch including one knight that had a face covering that shaped of fire and held a spear and shield. "Hault!" some knights at the gate said, blocking the path of the group except for Duskkar and Lanter who they let pass. "State your business here." the sword knight, on the right, said, having a croaky feminine voice. "We're just here to talk to this place's guardian of balance, nothing else." Wiscara said, fearfully because the scythe knight, on the left, had their blade really close to her head. "Sir Longclaw is currently unavailable to speak to civilians. Especially the person who caused the world to disappear for a while and potentially dangerous civilians like you." the axe knight, in the middle, said in their tough masculine voice. "Put your weapons down, they're with us." Lantern stated. Causing the knights to look at him and lower their weapons before stepping down.

Once they get past the city walls, the bustling city hits most of the group with its activity. "I really messed up with that." Antagon sighed sadly. "Yes, you did. But you'll be forgiven in time, you're still a kid after all." Duskkar stated before looking at the three, "when we get to the Knight's Guild, let me and Lanter do the talking first. Old age and war didn't really mix well with Longclaw." they all nod before they all start navigating through the dense city. As they went, the city shows how busy it can get the more center of the city that you go. Robloxians advertising verbally and loudly for the many businesses and market stalls they seem to be hired for. Cars in New York like traffic. "Hey, watch where you're going, I'm walking here!" a short crevon with bunny ear shaped horns yelled after Scriptliss bumped into them. "Sorry, sorry..." Scriptliss tried to apologize, but the crevon just kept walking, "Jeez, this place is almost as aggressive than Banlands." "I know. This place is like a big attack dog." Wiscara replied.

____________________________________________________________________________

...

In the clouds of heaven, the grand city is held high. Its gold, silver, and copper musical adornments shone in the brightness of the sun. Boxdria, Otempus, and Reverend Cleph entered the air space of the Staven, flying over buildings and walls, stopping on a landing in front of the decorated castle. Biblically accurate Capprub knights and Crystal Gardians bow down to the two guardians of balance and the minister. "Welcome, heros and reverend, The queen is currently in the Boudoir. please." the head knight spoke, moving one of their wings to the castle door gesturing the three living to follow them as the castle doors opened.

...

____________________________________________________________________________

Soon, they all get to the knights guild in the center of the city. Inside is much calmer than the outside. A mix of wood and stone adorn the interior. A large wooden table with a fire pit in its center line, lays rest in the middle of the guild main room. Near the wall opposite of the guild's big wooden doors, there is a stone throne where an old grizzled robloxian sits with his armor akin to the flame armored knight statue on the outside of the city walls. Looking up, the old man sees Duskkar in the walking up group, with his unscared eye. He stands up with a smile, "ah, Duskkar, what brings you here?" Duskkar doesn't speak, just walks up to Longclaw and whispers in his ear. Longclaw's calm and welcoming small smile melted into a serious expression. "...I see..." the head knight said, with a hidden tone of anger in his voice, "...alright, come with me."

Longclaw led the group to the guild's armory. Lantern and Duskkar got out of the way, so that the others could talk to him. "So you know, how can we deal with what's going on?" Wiscara asks. "I do, I'm surprised that Scriptliss doesn't know, since he's been around longer than this world." "how did you kno-..." Scriptliss thought out loud for a second before remembering, "Oh, right" Longclaw unlocked a wall case that held items for the guardians of balance's weapons back in the great war. "Just as long as that titan doesn't get enough power, all we need to do is to cast the same spell that imprisoned them in the past." "To do that, we need all 6 main guardians and Dusekkar. Which two of the guardians are still currently busy either keeping the other titan sealed or keeping their realm stabled" Lantern stated. Longclaw picked up what looked like a small silver wrist armor. "So, then what are we supposed to do to deal with Discord?" Base Cleph said, with the same neutral face he usually has. "May I see your bow?" Longclaw held his hand out.

Base Cleph unsheathed his harp bow and handed it to the guardian. Longclaw looked over the bow for a bit, before holding the cylindrical armor-looking metal. It clung on the harp bow, like it was its grip, causing angelic runes to glow in a wave on the two limps of the bow. "Ah, just what I thought. 'Chord of the Rose'. Your mother was a wonderful Bowyer and Archer." "uh...I don't have a mom??" "...oh... I guess they still have that up..." Longclaw give Base Cleph back his bow. "Anyways, we might still be able to pause Discord's damage for a while. We just need two light magic users and either two dark magic users or a dark magic user and a fire magic user."

Wiscara looked at the group and back to Longclaw, "where can we find a dark magic user?" "Dark magic is barely used in Vellum, so the best place to look is in Tonic, past the eastern gate. I'm sure if you talk to the guardians, Chortus and Lestro, they shall let you bring back a still Imperval Crevon." Longclaw answered.

Before the group of three left the guild, Longclaw provided Scriptless a ruby sword and Wiscara some strong metal sleeves for the blades of her magical scissors. The city seemed to have gotten busier since they first went in the guild. Where even the air above was bustling with the Harmonians that live in the city. "You know, with Tretone dead, he might be in hell. We can maybe get him back, he's almost as powerful as those not from the Plot book." Scriptliss brought up as a possibility. Base Cleph thought for a second before speaking "...maybe... he was on the wrong side last time though, 'puppet' or not. Even if some of us wished he wasn't." as the two males spoke, someone in a trench coat and floppy sun hat bumped into Wiscara's back. Looking at them, Wiscara saw they had broken wings and fallen harmonian legs. There were other Fallen Harmonians in the city, so Wiscara doesn't want to make any assumptions, but something about that person seemed familiar. She shook her head and caught up with the other two.

Super Paper Roblox: Hundred Year Symphonyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें