Act 1, Chapter 4: Weathered Hoof Tracks

(I don't really remember if I said this, but a friendly reminder since the continuation AU that this story derives from is a Cult AU [which is obvious with the first prologue mentioning cults, along with the second part of the prologue and 1st chapter] this story will have things such as gore and body horror and as cult behavior. If you are someone who doesn't like that shit, I'm sorry if you don't feel comfortable continuing and I hope you enjoyed the story so far. Just thought I'd put this here, since we're going to hell in this one, if you decide to continue then buckle up.)

Walking past the gate cave entrance, they came upon the lake of lava in front of the gate entrance of hell. The walls of the cave are carved into Crevons with instruments. "Hmm... how'd you think we get over this?" Wiscara asked, locking eyes with Scriptliss for a bit before they both look to Base Cleph with the same idea. "...What?" "You could carry us." Wiscara suggested "I'm not calling any of us too heavy, but do you really think these gloved hands are strong enough to carry both of you? Harmonian weight and Robloxia weight are vastly different." "We could still try." after a moment, Base Cleph sighed, "alright, but this isn't a good idea." He grabbed Wiscara by her dress straps and Scriptliss by his shirt collar, flapping his wings faster to lift them up and start to cross the boiling hot river.

Nearing almost halfway, Base Cleph's grip starts to weaken. He begins to mumble panicky as the grip he has slips away slowly. The sound of something moving in the lava could be heard from the two being held. "Do you all hear th-" Wiscara tried to say before the three of them got bounced all the way back to the side of the river they started at, by something jumping out from underneath them. A playful giggle filled the cave, as the three regained their footing and looked up to see what hit them. A Soundwave Wyrm. "Ohohoho, how fun. I love playing 'bounce the unpaided'." The Wyrm said, like if they were a dog that could talk, their body waved slightly as they talked. "Um, hello?" Scriptliss said to get the animal's attention "Hm??" They flew back down into the lava, keeping their box, music note shaped, head out of the lava pointed towards the three of them. "Oh, hello. You want to play again?" "What? No, we need to cross." Wiscara spoke. "Well, do you have the payment?" the Wyrm playfully turned their head upside down, "if you have no payment, then I cannot let you pass, per my masters' orders."

Wiscara patted her dress for pockets while Base Cleph asked "Well, what's the payment?" "one coin per person." "hm... Easy enough." he said, while Wiscara and Scriptliss manage to find two coins in total in their clothes. The three of them walked away from the lake to talk, the Wyrm letting out another giggle before diving back in the lava. "Okay, which one of us is gonna stay behind? We only got two coins." Scriptliss asked. Wiscara thought for a bit. "Well, it would make sense if Wiscara stayed behind, she's not immortal like you and she can't fly like me." Base Cleph suggested. "No, wait I got an idea, but one of us probably won't like this. Who's the most flexible?" Wiscara butted in.

After a bit, Wiscara and Base Cleph went back up to the lake. They each throw a coin to the lava, the coins getting caught by the Wyrm with another playful giggle. eating the coins on their high point, before breathing fire in a hole above the gate, making the statues play music that turned their Sine wave body swaying into square waves. diving back into the lava, their body makes alternating platforms for them to cross. Opening the gates too. Base Cleph just flew across, while Wiscara took the obby-like path. Once past the gate that now close as the music dies down, the two simulastingly sigh relieved. "I can't believe that actually worked." Wiscara said while getting a folded-up piece of red paper out of her pocket. It unfolds into Scriptliss, gasping for air as he does. "Never do that plan again!" the now creased robloxian said. The three looks to their new environment, the city they were sent for glowing bright as the sounds of sinners' sufferings could be heard from below the cliffs surrounding the path. "Hm. less brutal than I thou-" Base Cleph said as they start down the path before he is interrupted when a sinner's blood was sprayed from below, raining hard on Base Cleph for a bit. "...*internal pain sounds*" "Gross" "Are you okay, Cleph?" Wiscara asked. "..." he sighed annoyed as he took off and cleaned his glasses "at least it didn't get in my mouth."