Introduction

Hey guys! This is the first ever story I'm writing so it may be kinda bad but please bare with me. I would really appreciate if y'all had any suggestions to let me know! 

Basically this story I kinda just came up with it outta no where so I might not even have an ending but we'll see!

There's a few things I want to let y'all know from the beginning:

1. In this story to make a few events fit better I've changed the order and the results of a few major tournaments that have already happened. Also in the future the Euros will happen, then the Olympics then the World Cup after (I know thats not the order in real life but this makes it fit the story line better)

2. Sorry to all of the PSG fans reading this but for this story I need a "villain" club kinda so the staff at PSG will be totally made up by me so aren't actually real (you'll see why in the future)

3. Y'all will see in the future but I know  quite a few things is gunna be unrealistic but I need somethings to happen for this story to work.

4. Most of the story will take place in Europe, I live in the USA so I don't really know what the climate/weather over there is like so I'm just going to base it off of what I've read so feel free to correct me.

5. This story involves some people outside of the WOSO world so you may need to look some people up.

6. I don't really have any specific image of my main character except for an rough outline so you can mostly come up with it yourself.

7. I don't speak Dutch, Spanish or French which all appear in the books so all foreign languages will appear in italics  and will say what language in [brackets] at the top of the page. When there is more than one foreign language I may use bold or underline it but I'll let y'all know at the top of the page. 

8. News articles will usually appear in bold and underlined.

With that all said I hope y'all enjoy!