Meeting

It was a nice day in Los Volmos. Magnus was training in the AAAnimus field with his bakugan.

Magnus: Nillious, "shadow breath"!

The black dragon threw a ball of purple flame at the hologram of another bakugan, destroying it. The screen showed his total score. Magnus exhaled sharply before raising his hand for the bakugan to return. He grabbed the small ball and turned around to go into the white building. Suddenly he felt someone grabbing him by the neck. He turned around and found himself facing two guards in white uniforms that looked annoyed.

Guard 1: Hey kid, ur coming with us.

Magnus (confused and annoyed): What, why?

Guard 2: Miss Dusk wants us to move everyone to the new location. (he pointed to some white trucks) So keep your mouth shut, or we will use force.

Magnus looked at the two men annoyed, and then tried to run away cuz he didn't trusted them. He managed to take a few steps before being shoved into the ground with his hands cuffed to the back.

Guard 2: We'll go easy on you kid, but just because miss Dusk said so. (talking to the other guard) So, where do we put him?

Guard 1: I don't want him causing us any more trouble, so put him in "Truck nr 1".

Magnus noticed that the guard that was keeping him on the ground startled a bit when he heard the name.

Guard 2: Are you sure? Look, I know he tried to run, but I don't think we should put him there with her.

Guard 1: It doesn't matter. Come on!

They picked him up, with Magnus trying to free himself and threw him into the truck, tying his handcuffs to a chain that was on the ceiling.

Magnus (in his mind): The back of the truck looks like a place used to keep criminals and bad guys.

Guard 1: Careful, you two, try not to eat echother!

Magnus tried to break free from the chains, but he couldn't.

???: It's no use.

He looked around and saw a girl that was chained on the opposite wall.

Magnus: Huh? Who's there!

???: Take it easy, don't force yourself, ur going to get hurt.

Magnus: I don't care, I want to get out, where are they taking us?

???: I wish I would know...

The truck started moving and the room lit up a bit.

Magnus: But who are you, and what are yo-

He was cut off when he saw her. She had her hands locked inside a metal cube that was chained to the floor. She had multiple other chains on her feet and shoulders that tied her to the ground and to the wall. But the thing that drove the most attention was the black collar on her neck that looked a little too tight. Her eyes were dark, and she looked exhausted, just like she was going to collapse in any moment. She forced a weak smile on her face when she saw that he was staring at her. Magnus looked at her a bit worried before asking.

Magnus: Wha-wat's your name?

???: My name...is Jamina.

I'l post more soon. See you!