Bonding

Jamina looked down, tears starting to roll down her face.

Magnus: Woah, hey, I didn't mean to make you cry! Please, stop and explain to me.... Your master, the one that gave you powers and did those experiments on you?

She nodded. Magnus looked at her feeling really sad. She then looked him in the eye, and for the first time, Magnus was able to see her eyes clearly. They were dark grey, with cat-like shaped pupils that were a verry dark black. He felt a bit sad that he knew so much about her, yet she knew so little about him.

Magnus: I wish there was a way I could show you about my past too, but...

Jamina: Actually...there is a way...but I didn't show you anything...yet.

Magnus: What do you mean yet? Can you actually show me your memories? Like a movie?

She smiled and nodded.

Jamina: Yes, but first...I must trust you completely...only then...I will show you. Now, do you really want to show me your past?

Magnus: Yes, since I know about you, you should know about me.

Jamina: Ok, then take my hand.

He took both of her hands and looked her in the eye. For a blink of a second, her eyes became white, and Magnus felt almost like he was dragged somewhere in the past. He then saw himself, little, on the street, carrying his sister. Then the image changed. It was the moment when AAAnimus rescued them. Then it changed again. It was him getting his device. Then again, fighting the Awesome ones and losing, injuring himself in his arm. The images became blurred, and he was snapped back to reality.

Jamina: Oh...wow...

He looked at her, only to discover that she was crying again.

Magnus: Hey, wat's wrong!

Jamina: I-I can't believe that you went through so m-much and you keep fighting...

She was crying for real this time. It was just like, for the first time in his life, Magnus didn't felt pity in her voice, but admiration.

She then covered her face with her hands and started crying, mumbling words.

Jamina: What am I supposed to do now that I am here? Will they do the same to me as the previous ones? W-why can't I end this? What am I going to do?

Magnus was shocked and realized that she probably was having a panic attack. He embraced her gently, hugging her tight.

Jamina: W-what are you doing? Are you trying to suffocate me? Because it's not working...

Magnus *chuckling*: It's called a hug.

Jamina: Why are you giving it to m-me?

Magnus: Because you really need it. Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you! I promise.

He than hugged her even tight. She let her hand down and hugged him back, burring her head in his neck and staying like that, both enjoying each other's company.

Magnus: Hey...I think we should try sleeping...

Jamina: Ok.

He then let her go and got up. Suddenly, he felt her hand grabbing him by the arm.

Jamina: Wait! D-don't go...please...

Magnus: Ok...I won't go.

He then laid down next to her but kept a distance between them.

Magnus: Ok, good night...

Jamina: Good night...also...thank you Magnus, for everything...

She then closed her eyes and fell asleep. He smiled and fell asleep too.

AN: Sorry, this one's a litle short. I'l try to make the next one longer.