Luke

They flied some time, and than landed in a nearby forest. Magnus looked around but couldn't see anything. Ajit than pressed a rock and a secret passage opened, leading somewhere down. They went in and found themselves on a long corridor. It was white and has claw markings on it. It led them to a big room and when they entered, they found themselves face to face with a shadow.

Magnus: Stay close, we don't know what will happen here...

?!: Well, well well...look what do we have here...

A tall boy appeared and looked at them with a superior smile.

Magnus: Luke...

Luke: Ah! I see that you know my name... this will make my job way easier!

He pulled out a ball and threw it at Magnus. It was a golden bakugan in the form of a snake with red eyes.

Luke: We could fight bare handed, but I think you'll appreciate this more! The winner gets to leave the place. The loser has to answer 3 questions to the other. You in?

Magnus: Yes, anything to get back my friend!

Ajit: Count me in! I wana help too!

Magnus: Good, lets get this started!

He got out his bakugan, said a prayer and threw it

Magnus: Bakugan brawl!

AN: I'm sorry, I know its very short. I just started school and I have a lot of work to do. So much, that I barely find time to write! Promise ill try and do next one longer! But in the meantime, enjoy! Dark out!