The letter

*Magnus's pov*

I didn't cared about me in that moment. All my thoughts were "Save her!" and when I saw her blood on his hands, I lost control. All those years on the street taught me how to fight. I even have some scars to prove that. In that moment...I didn't hold back. I rushed on the corridors and nearly slipped in a puddle of blood. The rest came after me.

Lia: She tried going to you. But Luke caught her...

Magnus: T-that is so much...blood...

He followed the trail and entered the room. He yanked the piece of paper from the ground. It said:

"Magnus,

When you will be reading this, I will probably be on a helicopter unconscious. I know you have a lot to tell me. But there is not much tine. I know that you miss me. I do too. But it's time to let it go. We both knew this was not going to work. So, stop doing this. Live a life. A normal life. Stop running for me. I don't want you to get hurt. I know it wasn't your fault. Tiko controlled you. You didn't wanted to do those things. And I'm sorry I wasn't there. Dom't hurt yourself. Go home. Find some friends. And forget about me. I really care about you. Magnus.

Jamina"

I looked at the paper and got up. I said goodbye to the rest, not before taking the files from them. I flew to an abandoned construction site and sat down, with my back facing the cold concrete wall. Tears fell from my eyes, while I read again the letter. Not once in my life had I felt so miserable. The girl that I loved was taken away from me, and now I had to live with the guilt of nearly killing some cilderen becaouse I let myself become posesed. I placed the letter on my heart and hugged my knees close. I needed someone to talk to! I felt my heartbeat getting faster and I felt a pain in my chest. I clenched my hand around my ribs, trying to foget it, but it only became harder. I gasped and groaned while the pain sterted spreading around my body. Tears fell down, while my body convulsed. I heard his laugh. Tiko's laugh. I was feeling the world around me starting to close and my limbs felt like were going to explode. I suddenly felt something nudging in my shoulder. I turned my head around and saw Nillious and Eanoch. They were looking at me with a concerned look. The pain faded slowly away, and I raised my hands leting them climb on. I sighed. Suddenly, I felt a small vibration coming from my hands and realised that Nillious and Eanoch were purring. The vibrations spread through my hands and I felt my heart beating normal again. I sighed and hugged them closeley. The purring intensified and I felt the pain leaving.

Magnus: W-why? Why did you helped me!

I am a-always so concentrated on other people...I use you two f-for my own reasons! So why would you help me?

He closed his eyes snd continued crying.

Nilious: You need help to get your friend back.

Eanoch: So, don't give up. She's still alive.

My eyes slashed open and I nearly jumped.

Magnus: W-what? Did you talked?

The bakugan moved and dragged the letter out, pointing that I had to continue searching. I nodded and wiped away his tears.

Magnus: You are right! I have to continue searching!

He looked at the letter.

Magnus: Jamina...hang on...we're coming!

AN: Sorry this is kind of short...I'll try and make the next longer. Enjoy! Dark out!

602 words