Rage

*no one POV*

Meanwhile, Jamina was tied up to a wall. She had cuts all over her hands and one knife in her shoulder. She heard a door opening and in front of her were the awesome ones.

Dan: WHAT THE FUCK-

*two hours earlier, at the hideout *

Dan: I'm bored.

Lia: What do you want to do?

Shun: What about a small trip? On the fields.

Dan: Great ideea! Let's go!

They climbed on their bakugan and took off. Dan and Lia were flying on Drago and were staying pretty close. They haven't yet told the others, but it felt good keeping their relationship a secret. They were flying, when Drago started acting weird.

Drago: Dan! I feel a huge power under us!

Dan: Really? Then let's land!

They got down and started looking for the power. When Lia tried going down, her foot slipped, and she fell.

Lia: Aaaaa!

Dan saw her quickly and caught her just in time. Unfortunately, he slipped too, so they both fell to the ground, with Dan hovering above Lia. Their faces were red and were a few inches away.

Dan: Uhhhh...

Lia: T-thank you...

He was still standing over her.

Lia: I-I think you should get down, Dan.

Dan: Oh! Right! Sorry!

He got up and helped her too. They all looked at each other before noticing a rock in a field. It looked quite weird, so they approached it.

Drago: Its defininentley coming from there.

Dan: But it's just a rock.

Winton: What if we...

He started touching the rock until he found a button. He pushed it and the rock revealed a secret passage. They climbed on the ladder and found themselves in a long corridor. They moved in quiet becaouse they didn't want others to hear them. There were claw marks and blood stains there, and the lights were flicking, making the place look creepier than usual.

Dan: What is this place?

Drago: I have no ideea, but its so powerfull!

They found a door and opened it. Inside they found a desk, some computers and a huge pile of papers.

Dan: Wait...this looks like...

Lia: That place where Magnus went!

Dan: Does that mean...

Lia: It is connected to Jamina!

They started looking around and found some files. They took those and continued their way along the coridor. Suddenly, the light became red, and some alarms started ringing

"Subject Infinite has escaped, contain the asset."

They all hid behind a corner, just in time to see Jamina running. They were about to call her, when a boy appeared and stopped her.

Jamina: Luke! What are you doing!?

Luke: I'm making sure you listhen. When you came here, you were diferent. And we don't like that. That boy...Magnus did something to you...you became more...hopefull. And we want the old you back. So, we will just kill the boy and all will be back to normal.