Peace

*Magnus'sPOV*

I was so happy when I found her. For the past two hours, I only bumped into walls and I nearly tripped in a fence. But when she said boiling water, I started getting worried. Boiled water? Not for tea...than for what? Her hands were slightly shaking and I moved my head to look at her. Even though I could not see, I knew she was there.

Magnus: Answer my question, Jamina. Why were you boiling water?

She sighed and sat next to me.

Jamina: When you left...I cried and cried until my tears became pure energy. And they made some tattoo lines on my face. Now I look like a leopard.

I raised my hand and traced her face. The lines were almost intangible and they were small.

Jamina: And I wanted to make them disappear...

Magnus: With boiling water?

Jamina: Yea...that was kind'a extreme.

We both laughed and she finished patching my hand. I hugged her from behind and she leaned into me. My hands were resting on her ribs and my head was on her shoulder.

Jamina: I was really sad...when you left...I even had some nightmares...but I'm happy you came back

I sighed. My intention was not to make her suffer. But still...

Jamina: Can you see anything?

I moved my eyes, but nothing worked.

Magnus: No...

Jamina: With what did he do it? What object?

Magnus: I think...a rose...a white one.

She moved and I felt her getting up.

Jamina: In this case...I think this'll work.

She carcasses my face with her hands and she touched my eyes with her lips, staying like that some seconds. After she finished, I opened my eyes and saw her standing in front of me, looking at me.

Jamina: It worked!

Magnus: What did you do?

Jamina: You just had to apply some heat over the spot. The idiot used smoke, so it was actually easy to cure you.

I still couldn't believe what happened. Did she? Really? She-

Magnus: Dose that count...as a...kiss?

She froze, her entire face becoming a bit red.

Jamina: I-I am so sorry! I didn't thought about it!

She covered her face.

Magnus: No, no! Don't be sorry. I actually...liked it...

We were both really flustered in that moment.

Magnus: In that chase...lets make it right...

I leaned forward and kissed the black marks, while holding her wrist.

(AN: OMG, I just imagined Magnus giving soft kisses and I am DYING of adoration. You can hear me screaming at the other side of the book ♡)

She opened her eyes and the marks evaporated. We were both so close...

Jamina: I am...really grateful to you. You saved my life.

Magnus: I could say the same to you. Thanks to you, I saw that the world isn't all black. You...are my world...Jamina.

I leaned forward again and this time, I kissed her passionately on the lips. She returned the kiss, entangling her fingers with mine. We both looked at each other.

Magnus: Sorry...I still don't know how to do this...

Jamina: Don't worry...we'll learn. Together.

*

Time skip sometime later

Jamina: Magnus, come on, we'll be late!

Magnus: I am coming!

They were going on a multi date. Winton and his friend (the girl that I don't remember its name); Dan and Lia; Ajit and Athena...

Jamina: Come onnnn!

She looked at him. He wore the normal outfit with a purple hoodie, and she wore a black one.

Magnus: You ready?

She smiled lovingly at him.

Jamina: I started as an kidnaped experiment in a lab, with supernatural powers, and now I am friends with the guy that saved me...what luck!

Magnus: I am the one that's lucky! Now come here!

They hugged each other and, holding hands, they opened the door. Walking alongside each other, heading towards the terrace.

Jamina: The weather sure is lovely today

Magnus: It sure is.

He then spun her around and locked his lips on hers.

Magnus: No one will ever take you away from me. Promise.

They smiled and continued their way, walking to their destiny.

And they both knew it was going to be a good one.

AN: Hi, guys, i am so over the moon that i finally finished this book. I am not sure, but maybe in the future I'll continue it. But for now, lets all be happy that the two of them ended well.

Also, for my next book, should i introduce you to a new oc, or shall i make another story between two other cartoon characters? 

See you all soon! Merry Christmas!

738 words

Also, thank you for ranking my book to number 1!