𝙲𝙷 2. 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬.

Thank you so much to all for loving this story please make sure to vote.

I followed her again. She started making something, and I just stared at her. She turned to grab something and got startled seeing me. I almost laughed but controlled myself.

“Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho, Shiva? Maine kaha na tumhe tum aaram karo, tum kyun nahi samajte? Chalo ab...” She walked up to me angrily but i didn't move an inch

Seeing me not moving, she pulled me, but I didn't move and gave her a pleading look. And she sighed. I told you this puppy face always works. 

“Accha, thik hai, yahan baith jao,” she pointed to the slab beside the stove, and I obediently sat on it, watching her cook.

After some time,

She handed me a plate. “Meethi ke paranthe, tumhare favourite!” she said excitedly. “Main ghar se he sab banakar layi thi... chalo khao tum.” She turned her focus towards the paranthe.

As I saw the plate, it was blurry, and I realized I was crying. I wiped my tears and looked at her and then at plate.

Why is she doing this for me? Is she here for me? I hope she is here for me; otherwise, I would be heartbroken... I snapped back to my senses when she snapped at me.

“Shiva, kya kar rahe ho? Khao na, maine itne mehnat se banaye hai,” she said sadly, but I just stared at her. Then she cupped my face. “Shivaa, kuch toh bolo na please... Mai jabse aayi hu, tabse tumne kuch nahi kaha hai mujhse... Mere kaan taras rahe hai tumhari awaz ke liye... Please, Shiva,” she tearfully said to me.

I broke down once again keeping the plate away i turned towards her with my voice breaking “Raavii... Mujhe aise lag raha hai ki mai... Ki mai... Sapna dekh raha hu aur agar tere alawa kisi aur taraf dekhunga toh tu chal jayegi mujhe chhodkar, akela yahan” I cried. She took me in her arms and patted my back as I hid my face in her neck crook, crying. 

I needed her so freaking much, that I hate myself for not realising this sooner. Like please hold me in your arms a little longer

She broke the hug as I stopped crying. “Mai yahin hu, kahin nahi jaa rahi samjhe!” she forwarded the plate. “Khaalo na please.” I didn't say anything and pushed the plate towards her, telling her to feed me. Because I want her to pamper me today like a child, not only today but every day till she is here.

But she took the other paranthas in the plate and pulled me outside. She gave me the plate and went into my room. I frowned at her.

What is she doing? 

I saw her coming out of the room with a blanket. She took the plate and placed it on the table. Then, she wrapped the blanket around me, fully covering me like I was a baby... her baby.