𝙲𝙷 8. Mrs. Kashyup.

Shiva gazes intensely at her, completely lost in her

Shiva gazes intensely at her, completely lost in her. He says, “I felt the same way that you felt.” Shiva looks at her lips, gently caressing them with his thumb. He starts to move closer, but then he takes her lips in his and slowly starts sucking her lips. Raavi feels butterflies in her tummy, cups his face, and kisses him back. Shiva moves his hand and touches her breast, seeing her chest move up and down with her heavy breath. He was going to squeeze them, but he abruptly stopped. He puts her down and rushes into his room.

Confused, Raavi looks at him running into the room and shouts, “Shiva! Shiva!” She follows him and finds him in the bathroom. She sighs, changes her clothes, and sits on his bed, waiting for him. Is he regretting this now? This boy better not ruin things between them right now!

Shiva comes out of the bathroom shirtless, wearing track pants, and rubs his hair. He sees her and takes a deep breath. How is he going to face her after kissing her 2-3 times a day?

Worried, Raavi looks at him and exclaims, “Shiva, are you crazy? Who takes a shower at this late hour? Come here and sit down.” She makes him sit on the bed and wipes his head with a towel.

Shiva clears his throat and looks at Raavi, who is busy wiping his body and hair. “Sorry, Raavi. Wo bahar…” Raavi interrupts him.

“Why do you overthink everything, Shiva? Do you have a girlfriend?” Raavi asks curiously. Shiva instantly replies, “No!”

Trying to contain her happiness, Raavi asks, “Do you think I have a boyfriend?”

Shiva hopefully replies, “I hope not.”

Raavi smiles and says, “Nahi hai, toh tum kyun itna pareshan ho rahe ho jaise tumne kisi ko cheat kiya. It was just a moment, it happened, and we were consenting adults. Bas overthinking bandh kar do.” She tries to make him understand.

Shiva hugs her belly and says with a smile, “Thank you, mamma, mujhe hamesha samajhne ke liye.” Raavi breaks the hug and says, “Pehle baal sukha le fir karle yeh lipta lipti.”

Shiva smirks and asks, “Accha, uske baad kar sakta hu?” Raavi blushes and hits his arm.

She then takes him towards the dressing table and dries his hair with a hairdryer. "What do you think we are now?" Shiva asks, holding her waist. She stops and looks at him, keeping her hands on his shoulder.

“What do you want us to be?” She softly asked him, cupping his face. “I don't know,” he let out a sigh, and Raavi sighed too, starting the dryer again. This man doesn't understand his feelings. She realized her feelings just in 1 month of being away from him, and here he still can't understand. She sadly did her work.

“Tu naraz hai?” Shiva pulls her closer, and she moves back a little. “No. I just don't want you to flirt with me for fun. If you feel like it's true, like your feelings are genuine, then come close to me,” she rudely spoke.