𝙲𝙷 5. 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲.

After some time, I entered the kitchen and saw her working

After some time, I entered the kitchen and saw her working. I smirked and shouted, “Acchii lagrahi ho mere kapdon mai, wifeyyy.”

“Kya bak rahe ho Shiva?” she frowned and turned back looking at me. I smirked and went towards her. I pinned her on the slab, caged her between me and the kitchen slab.

I can see she is nervous by our proximity.

I went close to her ear and smelled her hair. She smelled like a flower, but which flower? I was busy smelling her like a creep. “Kya kar rahe ho Shiva?” she asked nervously.

I smirked and whispered, “Tumhe nahi pata Raavii Shiva Kashyup mai kya kar raha hu?” I saw her face and it was like, 'Ohh shit.' “Hmm, wifeyy??” Now she blushed. Aww, she looks damn cute while blushing.

I moved back and read the message she sent to my boss: “Hello, good morning sir. Myself Raavi Shiva Kashyup, wife of Shiva Kashyup. Today, he will not be able to work because he is sick. I hope you understand.”

I moved closer to her, trying to meet her eyes. “I don't understand, Raavi Shiva Kashyup. Please explain,” I said, lifting her chin and raising my eyebrows.

“Wo... wo... mujhe laga wife kahungi toh wo dedenga leave kuch din ke liye,” she said nervously. “Arre, meri wifey ki baat kon tal sakta hai?” I teased her a little, lovingly calling her wifey. “1 nahi, 4 din chutti di hai.”

She excitedly hugged me, and I hugged her back, twirling around. “Shiva, chodo na, kya kar rahe ho?!” she shouted. I laughed and put her down. She held her head, trying to balance herself, and I chuckled. She glared at me and turned back to the stove.

“Par 2 ghante ke liye jaana honga kuch kaam hai,” I sadly spoke. I don't want to be away from her for even 2 minutes. I don't understand why, and she made a sad face too and nodded. Maybe she doesn't want to stay away from me too.

I smiled and back hugged her, keeping my head on her shoulder. I kissed her shoulder. I don't feel like leaving her for a second now. She blushed and asked, “Kya kar rahe ho, Shiva?” wiggling herself.

“Mujhe khud nahi pata main kya kar raha hu, bas jo mann chahe wo kar raha hu. Jitne ghum teen saal se uthaye hai uss se zyada khushiyan chahata hu,” I again kissed her shoulder, and this time she didn't wiggle.

“Kya banarahi ho, Mamma?” I asked her smilingly. “Sabun daana khichdi mere Mamma ki favorite hai, na yeh?” She said it and cupped my face. Still in that position, I blushed.

“Accha, ab mai bhi tumhara Mamma ban gaya?”

“Kyun, mai tumhari Mamma nahi hu?” I immediately said, “Tum meri he Mamma ho!!”