𝙲𝙷 4. 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Where is she? Why am I alone again? Did she leave me?

I went out and looked for her in the bathroom, in the hall, outside the door, near the lift, inside the lift, and then I came back to my apartment.

I fell on my knees near the entrance, breaking. She broke something in me without breaking me.

It was just a dream... a good, amazing dream and it got shattered away as quickly as I believed it was real and so peaceful.

I cried hard, very hard, more than I cried in her arms.

Then, I heard her giggles. I followed the voice. Am I hallucinating her? Becoming a Majnu just in one day? I chuckled, crying at myself.

Then, I saw her standing in my shirt, making food and laughing hard.

I froze. Is it another dream?

I went close to her and touched her shoulder. She turned around, frowning at me.

She didn't disappear...

She was still here. I smiled with tears and hugged her again, whispering, “Tum nahi gayi meri mamma... mujhe laga tum chal gayi.”

{Hehehe Just wanted to tease you guys for not voting on chapters 😂 and it wasn't a dream now vote on all the chapters. It is a warning.}

Flashback from last night:

Raavi lovingly caresses his hair

Raavi lovingly caresses his hair. She hears his phone ring and immediately silences it. She sees that it's Dhara calling. She picks up the phone and lowers the volume.

Dhara sighs as she sees Raavi perfectly fine and says, “Raavi, main kabse call kar rahi hoon, thik se pahunch gayi na tu?” Raavi nods. “Shiva kahan hai?” Dhara asks.