Chapter 1

It was a normal Friday night, raining like crazy.  Eda and Lilith, we're relaxing waiting for their parents to come home.  Eda was 18 now, and Lilith was 29,so they were plenty capable of staying home by themselves.. Well.. Lilith was anyway.

It was about 10 pm, and neither of them had heard from their parents. "Edalyn..! Have you hear from mother or father?" She asked, walking into eda's room. "Hm? Oh, no I haven't, I've been texting Raine" eda said, ad she sat up on her bed.  Lilith chuckled, eda and Raine have been dating since the start of high school, and was always happy not see eda's relationship doing well. "Alright, well tell me if you get some type if communication from them" Lilith requested.  Eda waved her off, "yeah, yeah, whatever" eda said, and looked back down at her phone smiling.

Sorry rainestorm, lily came in

That's okay! 😘

Dork🙄

Yeah yeah, but you love me🤭

Maybe I do, what are you gonna do about it

Come over to your place tomorrow?

Be my guest❤

Great. Now I wanna watch beauty and the beast

We can watch whatever you want

Thank you darling!

Yeah, yeah

Awh, don't tell me your blushing

I absolutely am not

Mhm, whatever you say my love

Shut up😒

I love you to, I'm heading to bed, okay?

Yeah, I love you to

Eda's heart swelled, ad she finished texting Raine, she loved them to the ended of the earth. 

As the night went by, no contact from their parents, eventually both eda and Lilith fell asleep.  What they didn't know was something horrible had happened

The next morning eda woke up, and immediately started getting nready for the day, and of course out her hair up since she'd be seeing Raine.  When eda left her room, she saw Lilith looking worried scrolling non her phone. "Lily? What's going on?" Eda asked. "Their not back yet!" Lilith explained. "W-what? Mom and dad still arnt home?" Eda asked, as now she was getting worried.  "W-where did they even go!?" Eda asked. " a date night apparently " Lilith said. Eda cringed. "Whyy? Don't they have enough kids? And were adults now" eda complained. Lilith gave eda a look like she was stupid. Then there was a knock on the door. Eda and Lilith answered it, and saw a police officer.  "Are.. You two edalyn, and lilith clawthorne?" The policeman asked. "Y-yes.. We are" Lilith mumbled. The policeman took his hat off, and hkd it to his chest. "I'm so sorry, but your parents.. We're in a terrible car accident and are currently in the hospital" eda and Lilith heart dropped.

Yeah it's short.. Shut up..