Chapter 9

"Does.. Your father.. Hit her.. At all?" Lilith asked carefully. "All the time.. She tells me to hide in the closet when he does" nakusa said, like it was no problem. Lilith, Raine and Darius were shocked and mortified. "H-how.. Often" Lilith asked.  "All the time!" Nakusa said, whilst enjoying her cookies everyone else, was nearly in tears. "And.. What else does your father do?" Lilith asked. "Oh, he likes to touch momma a lot" nakusa said.  "W-where.. Does he touch your momma?" Lilith asked. "Um.. Everywhere?" Nakusa said, not really understanding the question. "Um.. Below the waist?" Lilith asked. Nakusa didn't answer, but just looked confused. "Nakusa, does your daddy touch momma below her tummy?" Raine asked, as they actually knew how to speak to a child. "Oh!.. Yes daddy touches mommy there a lot, sometimes nhe just dragged her away, and they stay locked in their room for a long time" nakusa said, as she kept eating.  Lilith, Raine and Darius were mortified, and boiling with anger, they now knew of eda's suffering. "Alright.. I need you to press that little button on your bear, anytime you see your father do anything you just told us to your momma" Lilith said. "Okay auntie lily" nakusa said, and then got down, and went to watch TV. 

Lilith, Raine and Darius were all close to tears, Lilith was already at that point. "W-what do we do!? We can leave her there" Raine said. "We just have to wait a few days.. We just need enough evidence to put him in jail.. " Lilith said, trying to compose herself. "Nah, fuck that!.. I say we just go beat his ass!" Darius suggested. "I'm all in" Raine agreed. "No! Then you'll go to jail for assault.. We just have to wait" Lilith said.

And wait they did, nakusa did as she was told, she recorded every time Jack yelled at eda, everything he hit her, and dragged her away. Unfortunately Jack noticed nakusa always had her bear, and didn't like it, so he tried to take it. "Don't touch my bear" nakusa said looking nup at him.  Nakusa wasn't scared of him, she thought all of this was normal.     "Why you little-" jack mumbled, and and was about to hit her, luckily, eda pushed him out the way which was something she had never done.. Fight back. Jack saw red looking at eda, and she knew it. "Nakusa.. Baby, go to your room" eda said. Nakusa got up and grabbed her bear, and seemingly left but she was around the corner with her bear, and presses the button.
"You wanna play that way doll?" Jack asked, and harshly grabbed eda.   "Huh!? You wanna play that way!?" He asked ahmgain, yelling at her. "Maybe I need to teach your a lesson" he said, then out of nowhere, started kissing her. Eda struggled against him, but couldn't get away. Eda started crying, she didn't like him kissing bher, she didn't even love him.   When Jack finally backed off, he threw her on the ground. Eda left out a mild cry, as she hit the counter.  
"You still want to protect that little brat?" He asked in a threatening tone. "Do not..insult my daughter" eda said, eyes full of fear and tears. "Our.. Daughter dolly.. " Jack said with a sick smile. "No.. I don't give a damn how I conceived her.. You.. Are not her father" eda said, with a shaky voice.  Jack went insane, he grabbed eda again, and threw her again, nakusa didn't really know what to do, so she followed them. Jack was beating eda ruthlessly, all eda could do was trying to get away. When nakusa saw this she hurried to the kitchen and put on "battle armor" (a bowl on her head, pillows on her chest and back, and a wooden spoon)
Nakusa ran back in, and saw eda struggling to get up, so nakusa threw the spoon at him, what she didn't know was the bear had sent Lilith the videos the bear had recorded.  Nakusa went over to eda and tried to pull her up. "Momma.. Come on.. Please get up" nakusa said. Eda was loosing consciousness, but craddled nakusa.  "Go to your room.. And hide" eda said, and that's what nakusa did. She ran off, but went to her parents room. She knew a certain item was around, so she kept looking for it. Meanwhile eda was trying to get away but Jack dragged her back down. "Till death.. To us part doll.. And I mean.. Till death" Jack said, then started choking her.  Nakusa came running back out with a gun, she pointed it at Jack, but didn't know how to use it. So she threw it full force at his head making him let go of eda, who was now knocked out. 

Luckily that very moment, police bargged through the door, and nakusa picked up the gun. Lilith, Raine and Darius came running in aswell and saw her. "Nakusa!.. Put the gun down!? " Lilith said, worried she would hurt herself.  Put it down, but didn't let it go, and accidentally pulled the trigger, shooting Jack in the balls, letting our a girl like scream.  Raine saw eda passed out and bloody and bruised and picked her up. They cried rulight there seeing her I such a terrible condition. Meanwhile Lilith grabbed nakusa, and Darius kicked Jack in the head.

Jack was taken to jail, and eda was taken to the hospital.