chapter 2

"I'm so sorry, but your parents.. We're in a terrible car accident and are currently in the hospital" eda and Lilith heart dropped.

"W-what!? The hospital!? What!?.." Eda questioned, while Lilith was fighting back tears. "We're so so sorry, we can escort you to the hospital..if you'd like" the policeman said. "T-tahnk you.. We'll.. Take you up on that offer" Lilith said as she pulled herself together.

When eda and Lilith got to the hospital, they couldn't go in just yet, so eda called Raine and Darius over. Raine and Darius were also close to Gwen and Dell, since they knew eda and Lilith since middle school.

When Raine and Darius got there, eda and Lilith were still waiting for permission to go in, both in the verge of tears. Lilith was pacing while eda was sitting down, playing with her hair.   Raine and Darius ran up to them, and of  course Raine sat down next to eda since well..you know why.
"How are they doing?.." Darius asked. "I-i don't know.. We haven't been able to go in yet" Lilith said, eda leaned on Raines shoulder as they held her, although she didn't say anything, because she's not the best with expressing how she felt.. Or talking about it in general. Raine kissed eda on the cheek, which made her blush, regardless if how long they've been together, and only made eda lean I to them more. "It's okay calamity.. You'll be okay" Raine said in a hushed tone, to comfort eda.

Soon after, a doctor came out, and eda and Lilith imme went up to him. "How are they!?.. Are they still alive!?" Eda asked. "I'm sorry girls, your parents are.. In a coma, we have no idea when.. Or if they'll wake up" the doctor explained.  Eda and Lilith held each other  which was something they barley did. "I'm very sorry, you may go and see them" the doctor said before walking off.

Eda and Lilith went inside the room, the visit their parents, they were hooked up to all kinds of monitors, and the scariest one.. They were on life support.  "Edalyn.. What are we going to do!?.." Lilith asked. "I don't know..! I.. I don't think theres anything we can do.. " eda said. Eda and Lilith stayed by their parents sides untill visiting hours were over, and eventually, eda told Raine to go home, which they reluctantly did, with the condition eda would call them when she made it home.

A few days passed, and as you'd expect, eda and Lilith took care of the house. while Lilith was cleaning, eda was in charge of cooking dinner. After a while, Lilith walked by the kitchen not see a pot in fire and eda standing over it looking stupid. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" Lilith questioned. "I.. Uh.. Burnt the water" eda admitted. "HOW DO YOU BURN WATER!?"  Lilith asked, grabbing a fire extinguisher. "I.. Um..tried to boil noodles.. " eda said. "Get out.. Just.. Get out! Out out out! Your banned from the kitchen!" Lilith said pushing needa out, then handed her a broom. "Il cook.. You clean" Lilith said, shaking her head.

Of course, as you'd expect, bills started piling up, neither of them had a job.  "Water bill.. Cable bill.. Electric bill.. " Lilith  mumbled. "Ughhh!! Being an art is harddd!!" Eda complained. "Look I know, but.. We should both get a job, any ideas?" Lilith asked. ".. I could be a stripper" eda suggested, Lilith almost had a heart attack right then and there. "Eda.. Your 18!!..YOU CAN NOT BE A STRIPPER!!"  Lilith yelled. "I was jokingg!!" Eda said playfully.  "Oh my god.. Please.. Look, we should both look for a job" Lilith said, and eda looked on her phone. "Eda.. So not apply for anything in a restaurant except a cashier" Lilith said with a glare. "Oh my godd!! It was one time!" Eda complained.  "Never.. Again.. " Lilith said. "Okay jeez.. I can work at..oh this cafe that just opened" eda said, showing her sister her phone. "Sounds good, il help you make a resume" Lilith said. And just like that, that's was the start of their work life.

After a few weeks of working, eda took was Able to start paying the bills, and Lilith got a job at a hotel working at the front desk, so they were managing.  

One night, when eda for home from work, she was alone, Lilith worked a little longer than eda, so it was no big deal.  So she decided to call Raine

"Hey rainestorm"

"My darling calamity, how may I help you?"

"Alright you goofball, I just wanted to talk to ya"

"Awh, my girlfriend missed me?"

"Oh shut up"

"Yeah yeah, how was work"

"People.. Are dumb as fuck".

" watch your mouth calamity "

"Make me".
Eda could hear Raine laughing on the other end, and that made her chuckle.

" well try to keep your sanity "

"Il try-.. Hang on, someone is at the door"

"Don't worry il just call you tomorrow"

"Alright, see ya"

Eda hung up the phone, and went to the door. She saw a couple, dresses fancy. "Can.. I help you?" Eda asked. "Yes dear! You see were looking for a young lady to marry our son" the woman said. Eda gave a confused look. "Okay?.. What's that gotta do with me?" Eda asked "well we'd like you to marry our son dear! You'll have every luxury in the-" the woman was cut off. "Let me stop you right there, I'm only 18,and am not interested in getting married right now, and I'm taken sooo..no" eda said, then closed the door in the couples face..

Later on, Lilith got home, and her hair was a little messy. "Hey sis, hard day at work?" Eda asked playfully. "So many senior citizens came.. And none.. Of them knew how to use the elevator.. Or the key cards" Lilith sighed. "Anything new with you?" Lilith asked, as she sat down. "Some weird rich couple, asked me to marry their son" eda said in a chuckle. "What!? Why!? What did you say!?" Lilith asked. "No obviously, the curse of being hot as fuck" eda said dramatically with a smirk. Lilith sighed, and shook her head at her sister. "Besides, the only person I'd marry, is my rainestorm"

Or would she?