chapter 12

A few weeks later, lilith and Darius came over for a visit. They came over pretty often anyway. "Edalyn you looking a lot happier now" Lilith pointed out. Raine kissed eda on the cheek, making her flich, but smile. "Y-yeah.. I am, I just.. Yeah.. I'm a lot happier" eda said, she couldn't think of the right words, but she was happy.
"Hey Darius.. Can you babysit tonight?" Eda asked. "Oh, yeah I don't see why not.. But why?" Be asked. "I'm taking eda somewhere special tonight" Raine said. Eda fave a confused look. "What? You didn't tell me that" eda said. "It's a surprise, darling" Raine said Inna chuckle. "O-oh.. Alright" eda said with a small chuckle. "Momma! Momma! Can I have a cookie!?" Nakusa asked. Eda gave nakusa a cookie, she then laid on the floor eating it. "Alright Darius, we're leaving now, take care of her!" Raine said. "If anything happens to her, il kill you.. " eda said, then left with Raine. "Alright.. I'm leaving" Lilith said. "W-what!?" Darius asked. "If you fuck up.. She'll blame me to.. I'm leaving" Lilith said. 

Darius looked at nakusa, and she looked at him. "Um.. Want a beer?" Darius asked. 

Meanwhile eda and Raine were walking through the city, while the stars lit up the sky. "Raine  come on, where are we going?" Eda asked with a slightly playful tone. "Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, calamity" Raine teased. "Oh alright.. Fine il wait" eda said in a playfully annoyed tone. 

After a few minutes, Raine took eda to a huge, sparking lake, that reflected the moon. "Raine.. It's beautiful" she said with a bright smile.  "Not as beautiful as you" Raine teased, clearly unnecessarily flirting.   Eda started blushing, and looked down.  "So uh.. What are we doing here?" Eda asked
"This lake is nicknamed the lake of no return.." Raine said, as they reached in their pocket. "Oh? So.. Why did you want to bring me here" eda asked. Raine took edas old ring out their pocket and handed it to her. "W-whered.. You get this? I threw it out" eda mumbled. "Your little Cookie addict had it" Raine chuckled. "Just throw it in the lake.. And.. He will never hurt you" Raine said. Eda smiled, and tossed the ring in the lake, and looked at Raine, however they weren't done yet.

Raine got down on one knee, and pulled out an entirely different ring. Edas eyes widened, and she started welling up. "Eda.. I love you so much.. And I want you in my life forever.. Edalyn.. Calwthorne.. Will you marry me?" They asked. Eda covered her mouth, and nodded. "Is.. That a yes?" They asked Nervously. "Yes!!.. Raine yes! Of course!" Eda yelled with so much excitement, and flew into their arms.   "I love you! I love you!  I love you!!" Eda cheered.

When they got home, they saw the craziest sight.. "yeahhh!!!! There's a party in my tummy" nakusa said, clearly drunk. Eda was shocked and horrified. "DID YOU GET MY DAUGHTER DRUNK!?" eda screamed. "Um... No?" Darius lied. "SHE'S 5!! WHAT THE HELL!! UGH! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"  Eda screamed.   "Mommyyy.. I'm a hero" nakusa babled, then ran and jumped hitting a wall. Eda ran to nakusa and picked her up. 

Many years later, nakusa was 14 now, and as she walked in the kitchen, she saw Eda and Raine kissing. "Ew.. Can you guys get a room?" She asked in disgust. "Sorry baby girl, you'll understand when your older" eda said, as Raine held her. "Eww.. And Raine, stop making out with my mom every five minutes!" Nakusa said. "Awh come on! It's not my fault she's perfect" they teased, making eda giggle. "Ugh.. You fucking simp" nakusa replied. "Yeah yeah, but she's mine, don't you have friends to go hang out with?" They asked. "Why? So you can fuck my mom?" Nakusa asked in a sarcastic manner. ".. Yes" Raine saidxad if that was obvious. Nakusa choked, while eda blushed hard. "Raine please.. Not in front if her" eda said, slightly embarrassed. "Yeah.. I'm out, you guys are gross" nakusa said, as she left. "See ya sweetie!" Eda called after her, as she wanted nakusa leave from the door. "Well?.. She's gone now, why don't we have a little private time?" Eda suggested. "Anything, for my pretty little wife" Raine teased.

Okay!! This is the end!!

1. Yes I changed my user

2.i know this was longer than usual

3.yes the sexual jokes were on purpose

4. No it's not smut

5.no I will not start writing it