Chapter 1

Background:

It's been 5 years since Astrid left and we miss her very much. She's 18 now.

Pony boy was put into the system until he turned 18 and now he's back home. He hasn't been the same, but now he's been doing better. He's mad at Astrid for leaving and putting him in the system. He trashed her room the night before he left. Since he came home from being in the system he works at the gas station with Soda and Steve.

Soda hasn't been the same either. He goes to work with Steve and goes into Astrid's room for awhile then goes to bed. It repeated until Pony went into the system then he just worked and came straight home into the room and doesn't come out.

Darry has been working nonstop on trying to find Astrid while working many construction companies in the past 5 years. He became manager and using part of his paycheck to find Astrid.

Dallas has became worse always going to jail. Always sleeping with girls. Always drinking. Unbelievably pissed at Astrid.

Steve is Steve. Drinks more and works more shifts to not have to go to the Curtis house.

Two is two. He stays at the Curtis house on the couch drinking and waiting for Astrid to come home. Once he realized that she wasn't coming home he refuses to enter the house.

Johnny fell into depression. He was also put into the system until he turned 18. He lives in the Curtis house now. He works with Darry.

Finally the girl your all waiting for Astrid.

For the last 5 years Astrid has been in New York. She found something in Dallys room about it and moved there. She's been in and out of juvie. She loves art. She joined a gang and they've taken care of her but now she wants to go home.

Please comment and let me know what you think!!!