Chapter 4

" please Darry... I'm sorry for running." I say.

" Of course you can come home." Darry says.

I smile.

" thank you Darry . I'll be there in a week or two. " I say and hang up.

I continue to walk and walk towards the base  where I've lived for the past 6 years and I pause when I see the building. They are going to be so mad at me for doing this.

I see the gang all sitting at the table.

" Look who is finally out. " Nick says smiling and comes and gives me a hug.

" Nick uh we need to talk." I say. He nods and we walk into his office.

" First I want to say thank you to you and your group for taking me in and that. My name isn't Ally it's Astrid and um I want to go back home to my family please.....-" I ramble it out before I can finish he stops me.

" We knew that your name wasn't Ally...we aren't that stupid Astrid." He says.

" oh.." I say

" Astrid you were 12 when you came here into a new place and we knew you wasn't going to give us your real name." He says.

" I'm sorry." I say.

" No need to be sorry Astrid." He says while bending down and grabbing his wallet and pulls out the whole stack of money and hands it to me.

" Here, take it and go home to your family." He says.

" N-Nick I can't take this from you..." I say and I push his hand away from me.

" You need it more than us Astrid." He says and puts the money in my bag and I tear up.

He gets up and hugs me.

" I'm sorry... for putting you in positions to where you would be afraid of us but we aren't bad people Astrid." He says.

I hug him back.

" Bye Nick." I say

I hug everyone as I walk out of the building.

" Bye guys." I say waving

" Bye Astrid." They say.

Back to home I go.

A/N: comment what you think!!!