Chapter 2

^ jail cell

Astrid's pov

^ juvie outfit

^ juvie outfit

I've been in juvie for a year now and I should be getting out soon. My name is Ally Love.

I know not the best name to come up with. It was like 5 years ago when I left home. Speaking of home I miss home. I miss my brothers and the gang, but I got a new family. Family ya. I mean maybe.

* buzz *

" Cellmate 0034 your free to go." The guard says. I get up from my bed and walk towards the guard who puts me in cuffs and lead me out of the building. At the front of the building they gave me my bag of clothes and let me change into them which where a simple pair of leggings and a shirt with undergarments.

I walk down the road for miles and miles until I get to some kind of  building. I'm looking for a building with a phone.

* 30 minutes later *

I FINALLY found a building with a phone. Even though it's a gas station but oh well it still has a phone.

As I get to the phone my hands start to shake. I push in the buttons for the number and slowly bring it up to my ear.

* ringggggggggggg*
* ringggggggggggg*
* ringgggggggggg*

" Hello?"

A/N: who is did she call? Any ideas? What do u think she went to juvie for a whole year for ? Comment what you think!!!