Chapter 5

Darry's pov

*after phone call *

" Who was on the phone?" Soda asks while everyone looks over at them pausing what they are doing.

" I-It was Astrid asking if she can come home." I say.

" And what did you say?" Pony asks. I take a deep breath knowing he's still angry after all these years.

" I told her she can come home." I say slowly.

" Why the fuck would you do that?" Pony says.

" She's our sister." Soda says.

" Ok and? Do you remember all the pain she put us through because she couldn't take the fact our parents are dead?" Pony screams at soda and I.

" Pony stop it. Please." Johnny says.

" You want her back here? Really Johnny." Pony questions him.

" Guys enough she is coming home in a week or 2." Darry says.

" Whatever." Pony says and walks out of the house and everything is quiet and still as the door slams shut behind him.

" He has a point Darry." Steve says and soda smacks him upside the head.

" Shut up Steve." Soda says. Johnny then gets up and walks out of the house and walks. Dally gets up and follows after him. While the rest of the gang are arguing.

Johnnys pov

I kick rocks as tears are streaming down my face.

" Kid.." Dally said.

" Ya dal?" I ask.

" What's wrong?" He asks.

" She's coming back. Why? " I ask.

" You'll have to ask her when she gets back." He says.

" I'm not even sure I want to anymore.." I stutter out and looking down in shame.

" I think everyone is having a hard time with her coming back kid not just you." He says. I look at him.

" Do you want her back here after everything? Pony has a point. She left us." I say. He nods.

" He may have a point but he never really liked her or had a close relationship with her unlike you and her Johnny." He says. I nod.

" I do but don't want her back here Dally." I start crying as he hugs me.

" I know kid I know." He whispers right as a car pulls up besides us.

" Well well well look who we have boys some lovely dovey greasers....." Soc says.

A/N: Comment what you guys think about the gangs reactions. Dallys and Johnny's conversation and finally what soc showed up ? Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!! Might update tomorrow after work or Sunday!!